Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 am

AU Whip: What's a chao?
Whip: It's for the best, Mana's not gonna focus at all if she's got the cute Tanya around.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

Mana: *mocks Whip by making a little mouth with her hand and mimics his words in a mean way* Nyeh nyeh nyeh! *takes a page out of Hana's book and whacks Whip with her hat* Shut up!
Hana: *laughs* Well, alright~ If you're all willing... *she pulls out tiny devices from her pocket and gives it to everyone*
Mana: What's this?
Tanya: Oh~! *presses the side of the device, and it suddenly enlarges to a a helmet* Virtual reality! Awesome!
Hana: Hmmm... *looks around* We could use some beds or chairs or something...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 am

*Whip seems annoyed by the hat-swatting*
Whip: Hold on, I've got this.
*Whip snatches Mana's hat and pulls out multiple reclining chairs, taking care not to show how they fit in there to begin with*

AU Whip: ....
*He whispers to AU Mana*
AU Whip: Can your beret do that?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 am

Mana: Wha?! When did you learn how to do that!?
Hana: Oh~? Mana, you're giving Whip lessons to do your magic tricks~? Why didn't you just say so? ^^
Mana: ... *face scrunches up slightly as she makes the effort to not respond and egg Hana even more*
Hana: *laughs* Well, anyways, nice one, Whip~

AU Mana: *gives a -.- look to Whip* Shut up. My backpack can if I try really hard.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 am

Whip: When you've taken to stealing Mana's magical stuff for mundane purposes, you get to know how some of them work~
*Whip pulls out a turnip and munches on it nonchalantly*

AU Whip: ....That does explain a bit....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am

Mana: ...What.
Hana: Now now Mana~ You can murder Whip when you're in the game~
Mana: ...I can, can't I? *seems eerily interested by this idea and looks at Whip speculatively*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am

*Whip quickly tries to change the subject*
Whip: SO LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! EVERYONE, PUT YOUR HELMETS ON AND PICK A CHAIR!
*Whip hops from AU Whip's shoulders, Tanya still on mount, and slams a helmet onto his head. Had Tanya not been riding him, punishment would have been imminent*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 am

Hana: ...Whip, the game's not online yet. I still have to explain the mechanics of the game and all.
Tanya: Dummy~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am

*Whip tosses Tanya from his head*
Whip: Fine! Hurry up before Mana plots my death any further than she already has!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

Hana: *giggles* Alright, alright~ So!

*a large holographic screen pops up, displaying a map of a world that's different than Mobius*

Hana: This is the world you guys are going to be in~ It's separated lots of different areas, but you'll mostly be visiting about... Six, I believe, distinctive locations. Your goals are up to you, but eventually, one way or another, you'll end up in the final area. *points to the top of the map* Here~ Based on your performance, you'll be rewarded with the proper gift at the end~ *the screen changes into one that holds costumes* In this game, your personality and current abilities are taken into account by the computer, and you'll be given a base. However, as you progress throughout the game, you'll eventually be segregated by a class, and depending on further actions, you'll could even further that class even more through evolution.

Mana: Like chao?

Hana: *nods with a smile* Like chao~ *briefly scrolls through the screens, showing an array of beasts* These guys are Creatures~ They split up into different types, but I'm not gonna tell you what~ ^^ Some of them are helpful and others are bad, so don't go off killing willy nilly, alright? The battle system is a mix of turn based and free roaming. You'll see what I mean later~ *turns off the screen* Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am

*Whip's helmet hangs off of the top of his ears*
Whip: Yeah, I got a question....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:59 am

Hana: Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 am

Whip: HOW IS THIS GONNA FIT ON MY HEAD!?
*AU Whip walks up to him*
AU Whip: Here.
*AU Whip slams his fist down on Whip's head, forcing the helmet on a little too tightly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:20 am

Hana: :sweatdrops: There's a compartment for your ears, Whip. But... I suppose that works too?
Mana: Alright~! Let's do this~!
Hana: Oh, you'll have a fun class, I'm sure, Mana~ *smiles brightly*
Mana: *blinks and looks at the helmet nervously* Um...
Tanya: *shoves Mana* Quit your dilly dallying! Shilly shally it away~!
AU Mana: I don't know. Every time Hana has a mischevious smile on it's something to worry about. Are you serious?
Tanya: *holds up three fingers like a W* What- *shifts it to make an E* -ever- *makes it an M* major *changes it to an L* loser~! Razz *jumps into her recliner and pulls on the helmet*
AU Mana: ... *eye twitches, but she shakes her head and puts on the helmet*
Mana: *follows suit*

Hana: Alright, when everyone has their helmets on, we'll start~! Oh, and by the way, you can die in this game, but you get three chances. So don't die too much, alright~? ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 am

*Van peeks out from his helmet*
Van: W-wait, what happens after three-
*Whip slams it back on*
Whip: Stop worrying! Siddown and play!
*Van nervously lies down, along with the others, awaiting Hana's activation*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

Hana: Nothing big~ Just ejection from the game~ It doesn't even hurt, so don't worry. Alright! Let's begin~! *turns on the game*

*all the characters see a volley of numbers in front of them, until their vision is greeted with with a large sign that changes text*

Welcome to Life's Symphony.
We are now evaluating your characteristics. Please be patient as the process occurs.

Tanya: Hey~! *looks around in the void* Oh, wow. We've been split up. *pauses, then grins* Cooooool~ ^^

AU Mana: *looks around in the void a bit* ...Whip?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 am

*AU Whip curiously searches around himself in the void , though he remains silent*

*Whip throws his hands up excitedly*
Whip: WHOOO~ BRING ON THE EPIC NINJA CLASS~!

*Van stands completely still, terrified of what might happen if he doesn't act patiently*

*Meanwhile, in the ruined city that is not the real world but more real than the simulation, an airship zooms by in the sky, and down from it arrives Sugar, holding down her jacket until she lands and landing very softly on the ground*
Sugar: Ah.... this is it... isn't it?

(Yes Sugar, you're in the right place~)

Sugar:....
*Sugar seems very scared by my voice and instead focuses on Hana, whom hopefully has not yet put on her helmet*
Sugar: Ah, Hana~!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 am

Evaluation complete.

Whip: Thief Class.
Tanya: Weapons Class.
Van: Artisan Class.
AU Whip: Swordsman Class.
AU Mana: Brawler Class.
Mana: Princess Class.

Please note that these classes are only your bases and are subject to change should you wish.

Mana: P-P-Princess!?!? There's a- where's the- HANA!!!!

Tanya: *laughing evilly*

AU Mana: ...Brawler? I don't get... magic?

[In the Outside World]

Hana: Sugar~! *smiles brightly* How nice of you to join us~!

Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:07 am

AU Whip: Class?

Whip: Thief!? I PREFER THE TERM "TREASURE HUNTER", THANK YOU!

Van: An artisan class.... I hope that's not because it has the word "art" in it....

(Meanwhile)

Sugar: Oh, the pleasure is mine~
*Sugar bows*
Sugar: But ah, what exactly have I joined in on?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 am

You are now being deposited in a certain area of Fantasia. Finding your allies, should you choose to work together, will be up to you.

Mana: *looks surprised* Well there's something Hana didn't tell us about.

...Waiting for last two players to join. Please be patient.

Tanya: *jumps up and down in impatience* Huuuurrrrry uuuuuuup!!!!

[In the Outside World]
Hana: Ah, we're about to try a game I just made~ Would you like to join? ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

Whip: C'MON! FORGET THEM! LET US PLAY!
*Whip stomps on nothingness*

AU Whip: Finding our allies? We won't be together then...?

(Outside of the game)
*Sugar unquestioningly nods*
Sugar: I'd love to~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:26 am

Negative.

Hana: Thanks~! *pulls out a similar device that enlarges to a helmet that has openings for Sugar's ears* Just put it on once you get comfy on the chairs~ *puts her helmet on as well*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 am

Whip: Hnph! THAT SUCKS!

AU Whip: Hnph.... that... sucks....

Sugar: Okay~
*Sugar takes Mana's hat and pulls out a recliner, and then lies in it and slides on her helmet*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:43 am

Final players have entered.

Hana: Magician Class.
Sugar: Magician Class.

Mana: *throwing a fit* HANA! YOU DID HAVE A MAGICIAN CLASS! WHY AM I PRINCESS?!

AU Mana: *squints her eyes at the new info* ...Sugar...? Isn't that...?

Tanya: FIIIINAAAALLLYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 am

*Whip's ears perk with interest*
Whip: Sugar? When did she come in?

Van: I don't know anybody. ^v^;

AU Whip: ....S...Sugar...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next