Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

AU Whip: Except for just now~
*AU Whip runs his hand through his bangs*
AU Whip: You're certainly much more enthusiastic than our Tanya...

*Van pokes over to Mana's tired body and kneels, not touching her, but inquiring all the same*
Van: ....You okay there, Mana?

*Fei nods, but Cole continues to question*
Cole: What purpose does such an action serve?
Fei: Stop being so dumb, dummy! Just do it!
*Fei swats at him ineffectually a few times, and he simply abides and stands in the same position. She mimics as well, initially losing her airborne status as she forgets to flap her wings every few seconds which somehow keeps her afloat*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Tanya: *angrily stomps her foot on the ground and crosses her arms* Of course I am! She's a complete pansy!
???: Pansy's aren't that bad... are they?
*Tanya's look-a-like counterpart flies in with all her cuteness glory*
Tanya: Ack, stupid description! That's not right! *somehow manages to jump on top of the description and messes with it with orange marker before jumping down* There~
*Tanya's look-a-like counterpart flies in with all her cuteness glory girly-girl horror*

AU Mana: ... *squints at the description* I'm not entirely sure how you pulled that off.
AU Tanya: *lands on the ground, and waves at AU Whip and AU Mana* Hi Cat Lady~ Hi Mister~
AU Mana: *obviously resisting herself from launching herself at AU Tanya* Hi Tanya~! What brings you here?
AU Tanya: Well, I-

Mana: *has no qualms about such actions and is suddenly magically better in order to glomp attack AU Tanya* AHMYGAHYOU'RESOFREAKINGADOOOOORAAAAABLLLEEEEEEE~!!!! *starts rubbing her face against AU Tanya's head*
AU Tanya: *blinks in surprise* Um... Other Cat Lady is weird too...

Tanya: *makes her hand look like its talking and mimics AU Tanya's voice in a mocking way as she walks towards Whip* Nyeh nyeh nyeh Other Cat Lady is weird too nyeh nyeh nyeh look at me I'm so adorable nyeh nyeh nyeh. Pft. *blows her bangs up* What's so special about the AUs, right Nii-san? >X)p

Hana: *pulls out some sort of clicker looking device, but it emits a light that seems to be scanning them* ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am

*AU Whip seems bewildered by Mana's unintelligible assault on AU Tanya, and sweatdrops*
AU Whip: H-hey.... you'll hurt her if you squeeze so tightly....
*Contrary to his words, he simply chuckles at her reaction*

*Whip rolls his eyes and tilts his head one way*
Whip: Tch, tell me about it. They think they're soooo cool with their all black, and their "superiour fighting skills"...I mean, we're waaaay cooler than that!
*As he says it, a bit of a turnip-leaf seems to still be stuck to his muzzle*

*Fei reacts in shock, but Cole doesn't seem to mind at all*
Fei: Hey! What is this!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 am

AU Tanya: *doesn't seem phased at all by Mana's constant face rubbing* It's okay, Mister. Our Cat Lady does it all the time when you're not around.
AU Mana: *turns bright red and flustered* I-I don't do it all the time!

Tanya: *eyes Whip with bored distaste* I'd say, "Let's kick their tushies," but you'd be even more of a dead weight than Mana. -.-

Hana: Just a scanner~ It's basically taking a picture of your bodies, so don't stress~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am

*AU Whip's eyes seemingly fill with interest*
AU Whip: Oh, does she~? It shouldn't be surprising, as the second bunny she enjoys hugging when I'm not around~

*Whip seems both shocked and appalled by the comment*
Whip: What-Are-You-Trying-To-Say!? I am not dead weight! I could take down either of those Alternate clowns, no problem!

Cole: A picture of our bodies? What do you plan to do with that information?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 am

AU Mana: *obviously flustered* W-What other bunny!?
Mana: *cuddling with AU Tanya* Pink Bunny I presume~
AU Mana: Psh! W-What? W-Who's- ...Who's... *hangs head dejectedly* Shut up, Whip.
Mana: *pauses from her cuddling to look at AU Mana curiously* By the way, where is your Pink Bunny?
AU Mana: Huh?
Mana: Because I've been kinda wondering how she acts in your universe~ I mean, now, she's always nagging me but seeing how Whip's a competent fighter and you curse like a sailor and Tanya is even more adorable than ours, I figured she might be different in your universe~
AU Mana: *expression darkens and turns away from her counterpart* I... I don't know what I can tell you about her, honestly...
AU Tanya and Mana: *give AU Mana a curious expression* ...?

Tanya: *gives Whip a cocky "Oh really~?" expression* Is that why you sat out the first fight? Or why you were sent flying when Miss Lightning decided to knock some sense into you?

Hana: *the scanner finishes and she pulls of her clip, which turns into a mini laptop, and sticks the scanner into the laptop like a USB card* I'd like to put you guys in my game as NPCs, actually~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

*AU Whip stays silent, observing, but with nothing to say for or to AU Mana*

Whip: WELL OBVIOUSLY I LET HER SEND ME FLYING!
*Whip crosses his arms in a huff and twists around, away from Tanya*
Whip: Besides! I just didn't fight because I didn't feel like it! It's not like I couldn't or anything!

Fei: Game~? We get to be NPC's in a game~?
Cole: ....A game?
Fei: Oh... right.....
*Fei floats around Cole, teasing him with her wings everytime she passes by his nose*
Fei: You've never heard of a game, have you~?
Cole: So, this is a colourful thing...
*Fei sticks her tongue out at him and turns her attention to Hana*
Fei: So, what kind of game is it?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 am

AU Mana: *sighs and look really depressed* Look, after I... After I found out Mom, Dad, and Hana were gone... Pink Bunny stopped responding a few days later. She wouldn't move or talk anymore and I didn't know what happened. *wraps her arms around herself* And now she won't talk to me at all.
AU Tanya: *has escaped Mana's hug-lock and goes to hug AU Mana* Don't be sad, Cat Lady. I'm sure she's just sleeping.
Mana: *looks depressed by AU Mana's revelation but seems to be thinking deeply on something*

Tanya: Excuses, excuses~ Razz

Hana: Virtual reality~ I guess sort of RPG, but not exactly. I'm kind of doing my own thing with it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 am

*AU Whip seems almost apologetic for his taunting and subconsciously moves closer to her, though after he realizes the limited options he has to physically comfort her, he turns and addresses the contemplative Mana*
AU Whip: ...But your Pink Bunny.... she's still fine, isn't she? What makes her special, then...?

Whip: DON'T CHALLENGE ME LIKE THAT! I COULD TAKE YOU DOWN EASILY!
*Whip rages defensively*

Fei: Virtual Reality~! RPG~! Your own thing~!
Cole: .....
Fei: Are we gonna get to do magic~? I'd love to do magic in an MMO!~
Cole: You do magic anyways.
Fei: You should give Cole wings as well~
Cole:.......
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:51 am

Mana: Hmm... I imagine the reason is the same as the one that makes our magic different too. *looks at AU Mana* Did... Did you find out Mom and Dad and Hana had died when you were... ten?
AU Mana: Around that age...
Mana: *nods* I thought so... *looks between AU Mana and AU Whip with almost a surprising amount of maturity, considering her actions thus far* For magicians, there's a period of time when our magical abilities are developing. Just as how a baby develops in their mother's womb for nine to ten months, our magic is subject to change during that time. We're usually born with a base, so to speak. *looks at AU Mana* For you and me, that's energy.
AU Mana: Energy?
Mana: *nods* Yeah, I put energy into summons and stuffed animals and stuff and bring them to life. *her hand glows* I can manifest energy in any shape or form and- *shoots off the energy into the ground, which leaves a small mark* I can expel that energy in a destructive form. It's not that much different from you and your electricity.
AU Mana: *looks at her hand and sparks fly off* I suppose so...
Mana: Anyways, for magicians, the development is usually from when we're young, starting as early as three, and ending around maybe twelve or so? And this development depends on our state of mind. *shrugs with a sad look on her face* So when you found out about them, I imagine your mental state of mind was really shaken. It must've shifted enough that your link with Pink Bunny was buried away.
AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow, but looks almost hopeful* Buried? Not broken?
Mana: *laughs and smiles* Of course not~! Pink Bunny's much tougher than that. ^^
AU Mana: ...So she'll come back.
Mana: Did she promise to always be with you?
AU Mana: Yeah...
Mana: Then listen to her~ Pink Bunny doesn't take no for an answer, after all. Riiiiight....
AU Mana: *smiles* That's true...
AU Tanya: *looks at AU Whip* This sounds confusing, Mister...

Tanya: *has an evil glint in her eye as she grins mischievously at Whip* Oh really~? Would you like to test that out?

Hana: I'll think about it~ ^^ *looking through her laptop* Now where should I put you guys...?

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magician on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 am

*AU Whip smiles very briefly at AU Tanya*
AU Whip: It is. In a good way.
*He reaffirms to the conversation*
AU Whip: If your link with her is hidden, Mana, then all it would take to bring her back is to find it. At least, it sounds that simple...
*He closes his eyes pensively*
AU Whip: But... if she's missing because of your emotions... It may be harder to do.
*When his eyes open, he's looking at Mana again*
AU Whip: You could, of course, take some assistance from somebody who has no issues with a similar situation. Another mentor, you could say~

*Whip seems scared of Tanya's expression*
Whip: Eh, er, I, would, but there's.... things... like, and...

Fei: Put us in a place with lots of flowers~!
Cole: ...
Fei: Or, we could be the tour guides to a volcano!
Cole: ...
Fei: Or-~
Cole: Let her think.
*Fei drops like a rock from the halting comment and floats back up, pouting*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 am

Mana: *reverts back to her usually personalty* Eh? Me? *shakes hands in denial in front of her as she shakes her head* Noooo no no no. I don't think that would work out so well. *sweatdrops with a sheepish smile* AU Mana's mind is her own, and whatever it takes to get Pink Bunny's bond back is something only she can figure out. *turns the sheepish expression back to AU Mana, but now it's touched with sadness once again* Sorry...
AU Mana: *shakes head* Nah, it's fine. *looks like she's about to comment on something, but a sudden thought strikes her* Wait. Why weren't you that shaken when you found about Mom and Dad?
Mana: *gives a smile that doesn't seem to reach her eyes* I wasn't ten when I found out. I think I was technically fourteen when I found out. But believe me, I was shaken.
AU Mana: Fourteen...? This year?
Mana: *shakes head and looks embarrassed again* It's complicated. By Mobian years, four years ago. *rubs the back of her head* By human years... eight years ago.
AU Mana: *confused immensely* What does human years have to do with this?
Mana: *shrugs nonchalantly as if it's no big deal* I was a human for a few years.
AU Mana: ...
AU Tanya: *has long since detached herself from AU Mana but is now next to AU Whip and has been playing with his ears for the past conversation but pauses to look curiously at Mana* You were human, Other Cat Lady?
Mana: Yeah. I ended up in another world and I pretty much grew up there. Technically, by human year standards, I should be... *ticks numbers off her fingers* ...I guess twenty? Twenty-one? *shrugs* It's confusing.
AU Mana: Wh-What were you doing there for so long?!
Mana: In mobian standards, I was literally only there for two, almost three years, I think. But I ended up in a world filled with ninjas and I pretty much lived through war.
AU Mana: *looks shocked* You?
Mana: *looks slightly offended at her counterpart's disbelief* You couldn't tell?

Tanya: *scoffs and then sticks her tongue out at Whip* Looooseeeer~

Hana: Hmm, sorry, the tour guide for the volcano is already taken, but I could manage the flower idea, actually~ ^^ Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm

AU Whip: For some reason, you don't seem like the "warring" type.
*Whip, tired of arguing with Tanya, pokes his nose into their conversation*
Whip: See Mana~ I told you; domestic~
*AU Whip steps back*

Fei: Yeah!
Cole: That sounds fine.
Fei: Don't be so coy~! You love flowers~
*Cole's eyes, without so much as changing position, somehow still sink into a more upset frame*
Cole: I don't.
*Fei's giggle sounds both nervous and apologetic*
Fei: R-Right, sorry. >v>;
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Mana: *throws a stuffed animal in Whip's face, fuming* I am not domestic!!
AU Tanya: Is that a bad this, Other Cat Lady?
Mana: *although she was ready to throw another stuffed animal, she pauses in her assault to contemplate the cuter Tanya's words*
Tanya: *glares at the description but decides not to waste any orange marker*
Mana: *deflates and pouts* It doesn't conjure up a positive image at first thought...

Hana: *pauses in her calculations and looks at Cole curiously* What do you mean? You've never seen flowers?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Whip: Sure it does~ Domestic people get to do nothing all day~ Not like fighting off unsent spirits or using magic to stop your best friend's maniacal attacks~
AU Whip: ....
Whip: Yeah, stuff like that's just too much for a frail little kitty like yourself~ You're much better off in a safe, not-exploding hotel where nothing too exciting happens~
AU Whip: ....It's hard to tell if he believes what he says or not...

Cole: It's not that. It's something complicated to explain.
Fei: He can't feel~
Cole: -_-;
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Mana: *glares at Whip* (sarcastically) Your description would be so fitting if not for the "not-exploding hotel" part.
AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow* Who's your "maniacal best friend"?
Mana: Whip. -.-
Tanya: *has also joined the party fully now* Whaaaaat? Like he can even manage an attack. It's Rei, obviously~
AU Mana: *pales considerably and suddenly pulls AU Tanya away from everyone and retreats a few steps back, shielding the little girl protectively*
Mana and Tanya: ???
AU Tanya: *is also confused by the sudden withdrawal and looks at AU Mana questioningly* Cat Lady?

Hana: *closes laptop* Now you have to explain~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 am

*AU Whip defensively stands in front of AU Mana and AU Tanya, more out of instinct than anything, and his expression becomes unreadable*
AU Whip: .....That person... Rei....she... exists in your world as well then....?

Cole: It's nothing important.
Fei: Cole's soul can't feel emotions~
*Fei floats up to Cole's chest-height*
Fei: See, you can feel how cold it is here~
Cole: My circulatory system doesn't allow my chest to become cold....
Fei: Besides, look at this~
*Fei floats through Cole, causing him to shiver slightly, and comes out of his back, carrying a small black orb in her hands*
Fei: See, look at how black his soul is!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Mana: Yeah, she's one of my closest friends. *looks really confused by their behavior* Why? What's with your Rei?
AU Mana: *eyes seem to glare at the ground darkly* She's the reason our world is the way it is today.
Tanya: *shrugs nonchalantly* Yup, sounds like Rei~ *retracts from both of the Manas' glare* W-What? What I say?
(simultaneously with the two girls)
AU Mana: Don't make light of our situation.
Mana: Don't talk like Rei like that!
*the two girls exchange dark glares*
AU Mana: You said it's normal for her to attack you and your friends, despite being friends?
Mana: *stomps her foot on the ground, genuinely angry and not annoyed* You haven't met our Rei, so don't you dare even begin to judge her.
AU Tanya: *nervous from all the negative feelings* Umm...

Hana: *examines the orb in Fei's hands* This is... his soul?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:30 pm

*AU Whip initially wishes to back AU Mana's angry words, but upon AU Tanya's admission, he holds his words back and contemplates for a second. Then, he speaks with a voice of barely concealed contempt*
AU Whip: ...Understand... the Rei we know, the person that appears when you say her name, is an unforgivable monster that ruined our world. So it's hard for us to take lightly the fact that you tolerate her, alternate or not.
*He considers apologizing, but decides against it and leaves his words*

Fei: It sure is~ It's got special properties too~ But-
*She chucks it back into Cole, whom appears as if he were hit in the stomach*
Fei: -with no colour, he's a stick in the mud~
Cole: Forgive-....me....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:05 am

Mana: *her expression has darkened considerably throughout AU Whip's argument, making her look like she's seconds away from showing the results of living through war* (biting back her anger) In all honesty, that's understandable. *eyes narrow into a glare at the two alternate counterparts* But understand this.
Tanya: *whispers to Whip* Mana's going into scary angry rant mode...!
Mana: *her tail twitches in annoyance in response to Tanya's comment, but decides to ignore it* Rei helped me out when I needed help the most. She's my dear friend, and while I understand that she has traits that are arguably infuriating and confusing and downright frustrating, she's also a very good person who's been put through a lot in her life, and I love her regardless. *crosses arms tightly* So I would very much appreciate it that if you happen to run into her, treat her fairly, alright? You haven't met our Rei, so it's unfair that you would judge her from your Rei. *takes a deep breath to calm herself and gestures to Tanya and AU Tanya* As you've noticed, counterparts or not, we are our own people and at times, nothing alike.
AU Mana: *seems to be mulling over Mana's words* ...

Tanya: *scoffs, and as if she's trying to get all the negative feelings out of the way* Yeah, I mean, come on. A shy, girly girl Tanya? A Whip that can actually fight while he's pulling a Cloud and Shadow and moping over life? We're pretty different~ Razz
AU Tanya: Cloud? Mister's a cloud?
Tanya: ... *slumps forward with a sigh before suddenly roping AU Tanya away from AU Mana*
AU Mana: H-Hey!
Tanya: *ignores AU Mana* Come on, young padawan~ You have much to learn from your counterpart~ *starts dragging her away*
AU Tanya: *seems genuinely worried* A-Ah...! W-Wait a second, what's a padawan...?! *gives a "help me" glance to everyone*
AU Mana: Ah...! *attempts to follow after the two young rabbits*

Mana: I don't suggest trying to intervene. Tanya's kinda unstoppable. *pauses, and sighs again, and looks at the two AUs with an apologetic expression* I'm sorry about getting upset at you guys though. I really understand your position, but Rei's one of my best friends, so I don't like it at all if people badmouth her.
AU Mana: *seems surprised by the sudden mood swing and admittance* Ahh... It's okay. *seems to want to apologize, but her pride won't let her, so she remains silent*

Hana: *chuckles nervously, sweatdropping* I see... *continues to look at Cole curiously* Well, I'm sure you're not that boring. You'll figure out what's best, no worries~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 am

*So naturally, AU Whip, detecting AU Mana's reluctance and, being the pillar of humility, swallows his own instead*
AU Whip: You've got every right. In that case.... I apologize. I'll....
*AU Whip glances at AU Mana*
AU Whip: We'll reserve ourselves then. That's... fair, isn't it?
*The second half of the question seemed to be directed towards AU Mana*

Cole:
Fei: He can't help not being boring while I'm around~! Don't worry about a thing!
*Cole doesn't seem too appreciative of her assurance as she sits upon his head*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 am

AU Mana: *nods her head in acceptance* Yeah, that's fair.
Mana: *smiles in a pleased manner* Thank you~ *scratches her head in embarrassment* Then again... I doubt you'll be seeing her soon, so no worries. *suddenly, as if a thought occurred to her, she grins wickedly for a split second before it disappears under a pleasant mask* Although, I hear your guys' Howl is a lot different than ours~
AU Mana: *blinks in surprise* You mean yours isn't kind of... snarky and offstandish?
Mana: *waves her hand* Puh-lease~ Howl is the sweetest little guy you'll ever meet here~ He's quite the gentleman and charmer. You should meet him sometime~
AU Mana: *seems very interested in this idea* From the way you're describing him, he sounds a bit cooler in this universe. *raises an eyebrow after a thought* Can he fight though?
Mana: *nods enthusiastically* When I went traveling with him, it was as if he was the typical knight in shining armor. And I'm pretty sure if he and I fought, he'd win easily. Riiiiight....
AU Mana: (smugly) Well, you're not that hard to beat- *pelted by a sudden stuffed animal* OW!
Mana: *sniffs* The point is, he's pretty cool in our universe. *a sly twinkle is in her eye* What about yours~?
AU Mana: *rubbing her head* Howl's... interesting. *a small smile has graced her features despite herself*

Hana: *pulls out her laptop again* I'm sure as long as you two have each other you'll be fine~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 pm

*AU Whip noticeably tilts his head off in an off-tempted manner*
AU Whip: He's brash and brazen. Too much reliance on his own power.
*Whip slithers around AU Whip slyly*
Whip: Sounds familiar~
AU Whip: ....Step away.
*Whip steps back all too willingly*

*Fei's cheeks flush*
Fei: Not like that not like that!
*Fei starts ineffectually beating on Hana's head, shouting desperately whilst an exasperated Cole repeats his preferred, apathetic expression*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 am

AU Mana: *shrugs, trying to keep nonchalant, but it seems like a smile is threatening* Yeah, he's kinda of a jerk sometimes, but as you can see, *gestures to AU Whip* jerks have hidden depths~
Mana: Hmm... *looks at the ignored and pushed to the side Van* I wonder if Van's in your universe too...

Hana: *laughs and pushes Fei away with a finger* What? You guys aren't friends~? *has initiated teasing Hana mode* Or were you referring to something else~?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 pm

*Van seems curious as well*
Van: Me in that universe? ....I bet I'd be cool and smooth too, just, hopefully less clothes in all black-
*Van's line of sight idly finds AU Whip, whose deadly glare instantly freezes his spine*
AU Whip: ....The black is functional.
*The "all black" comment is obviously not what bothers him*

*Fei's cheeks, more aptly compared to a cherry in both colour and size, puff out in frustration*
Fei: Wh-what kind of tone is that!? Of course we're friends! D-don't change my words around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next