Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Mana: *instinctively shifts in front of Van to hide him from AU Whip's glare* ._.
AU Mana: *puts her hand comfortingly on AU Whip's shoulder, but her hand also serves to be a sign for him to calm down* Clothes get dirty or stained pretty fast in our world if you're wearing light colors.

Hana: *obviously enjoying being evil* But you said "not like that not like that~!" Seeing how I was saying if you guys have each other as friends, and you replied like that, I'm not twisting your words at all~ Just deciphering them~ ^w^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:02 am

*AU Whip's shoulders slump, and he tilts his head away*
AU Whip: Blood does that...

Fei: YOU'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE!
Cole: Calm down Fei. Only someone who believes what is being said would argue about it so much..
Fei: DON'T SAY THAT!
*Fei beats on Cole too, much to his annoyance*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:03 am

Mana: ... (whispers to Van) I don't think I would mind much if you weren't in their world...

Hana: *giggles* Well, anyways, thanks for your help~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:20 am

*Van whispers as well*
Van: Don't say that... I'd like to be alive there rather than the alternative....

*Fei's red begins to fade*
Fei: No problem~! Glad we could help!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Mana: Even if that means blood red skies, devastated areas, cruel-because-they're-hopeless people, and supposedly a tyrannical ruler?
AU Mana: *since the other two are obviously having their own conversation, she turns her attention to AU Whip* You okay?

Hana: So, tell me. What's your world like?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Van: As long as I've got friends like you there....
*Van doesn't seem to understand the implication his words could or could not hold*

*AU Whip doesn't face AU Mana when she speaks to him*
AU Whip: I'm fine.

*Fei props up to the inquiry*
Fei: Oh~! My world is really @@$%!#@ and has lots of %&%*#@ $##~!
Cole: Nobody can understand when you talk like that.
*Fei blushes a little*
Fei: Oh, s-sorry! It's hard to explain in human speak~
Cole: She is not even human.
Fei: You know what I meant!
Cole: And I do not think she was referring to your home.
Fei: ...Oh...
*Cole sighs, and Fei seems to float just the tiniest bit lower*
Cole: If you are talking about my world, then there is not anything to talk about. Everybody and everything has a straightforward order to live their lives. That is it.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 am

AU Mana: *frowns* Then why don't you tell me that while you look me in the eye?

Mana: I would be an irritable potty mouth with a habit for electrocuting peo- *suddenly gets the implications and shoves Van with a red face* DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!

Hana: *has taken to working on something on her laptop, which turns out to be part tablet as well as she occasionally taps or draws something on the screen, but it seems she's rather focused on continuing her conversation with the two* Well, I wouldn't mind hearing about either of your worlds, but since we're on the topic, what do you mean, Cole? Because straightforward for mobians is traveling zone to zone, occasionally encountering loop de loops or random spikes and dangerous pitfalls. I'm under the impression it's not the same for you?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm

*AU Whip turns to face AU Mana, and the stress in his cinnamon-specked eyes easily displays how much effort is going into this lie*
AU Whip: I'm fine.
*He turns his head away immediately afterwards*

*Van stumbles*
Van: S-say what?!

*Cole sweatdrops*
Cole: ....Not quite. People in my world set a schedule and then follow it. For instance...
*Cole reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small notepad*
Cole: Today, I should be in class, learning about the differences between Strong and Weak nuclear forces....
*Fei cuts in*
Fei: But Cole is the only student who needs a notepad to remember~
*Cole aggravatiedly swats her away*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 pm

AU Mana: *frowns for a moment, before sighing and enveloping AU Whip in a hug* You're so stubborn sometimes...

Mana: *is hitting Van with her wand now* If you don't know then I'm not saying!

Hana: So... Cole is different than most of his friends too?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 pm

*AU Whip absolutely refuses to show his face now more than ever, though his entire body slacks*
AU Whip: ....I'll try harder not to be.
*His unconsciously gripped fists release as well*

*Van shields himself*
Van: How am I supposed to apologize then? It's impossible!

Cole:
Fei: Yup! Just look at him!
*Fei floats up to Cole's sole lock of hair that sticks from his bangs more than the others, and suddenly, she dons a false mustache and black glasses*
Fei: You are being very unreasonable. Follow the dress code, or you will be expelled~
Cole: Stop that.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:09 pm

AU Mana: *shakes her head against his back, perhaps enjoying the feeling of the hug more than she's letting on* Nah, it's fine. *smiles behind him* It gives you your own personal charm~

Mana: *is still continuously wacking him* If you want to apologize then you're supposed to be trying to figure it out, then! I'm not helping you! *finally relents and turns around and crosses her arms, pouting*

Hana: *giggles* I see, I see. *looks up from her laptop and tilts her head in an apologetic manner* That must be very tough for you, Cole.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm

*AU Whip's fingers twitch instinctively, but for the trademark gesture, he relents. It almost seems like he's going to leave Mana around him, until he blinks his eyes, noticing an alternative idiot, grinning from giant ear to giant ear at him. His face, normally hardened and stoic, lights just the smallest amount of red, and he steps out of AU Mana's hug*
Whip: Oh, please, don't stop on my account~
AU Whip: ....Five.... four....

*Van hums thoughtfully, rubbing the wand-wounds*
Van: Well, if it's about being friends with you over being dead, I can't apologize for that~
*His grin is small, but just as potent as any rabbit's*

Cole: It.... is not a problem. I am seen as weird, but that is normal for me, if that makes sense.
*Fei bobs with his floaty bang idly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:05 am

AU Mana: *beats AU Whip to the punch by sending an electricity charged kick into Whip's stomach, despite the obvious flaming face* Why are you such an idiot!?

Mana: *hides her face in her hands again, obviously having gone red as her counterpart* Aaaaaaaahhh! Then apologize for saying things like that so bluntly!

Hana: Still~ I'm glad there's someone who likes you for who you are, despite your "weirdness". ^^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:26 am

*Whip flies backwards into a building, said structure being very unsound, and causes the entire tower to collapse upon him*
AU Whip: ....I don't think he'll be responding....

Van: Ah, I'm sorry! But you shouldn't cover your face like that, there's nothing that should be hidden there.
*He's very bad at this*

Fei: Yup~ You sure are lucky to have me~
*Cole doesn't respond*
Fei: ....C'MON YOU BIG MEANIE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AGREE WITH ME!
*She begins pestering him again*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

AU Mana: Is it me, or does he tend to make more destruction than one would expect?

Mana: *makes unintelligible sounds behind her hands and seems to be turning into a red cat*

Hana: *laughs* Well, anyways... *closes her laptop with a content expression on her face* Thanks for your help again~ I'm going to make everyone play my game now. Thanks. ^w^ *starts to head off to the group but waves at the duo as she walks*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:56 am

AU Whip: ....It was your punch....
*More building collapses upon him*
AU Whip: ....Or maybe it was his skull....

*Fei waves enthusiastically. Cole, less so*
Fei: Byyyeeee! Good luuuuck!

Van: You... don't seem-
*Van's tail twitches, and he turns and greets the on-coming Hana*
Van: Mh, Oh, hello!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 am

AU Mana: *sees the incoming cat and makes a painful sounding noise in her throat* ...

Hana: Hello~!
Mana: *takes her red face out of her hands to see Hana* Oh! Hana! You're here too...
Hana: Why do you sound so disappointed, little sister? *rubs Mana's head affectionately, before looking at Van with a speculative look* Hmm... A friend, Mana?
Mana: *narrows her eyes at Hana's emphasis, but is still unsure how to respond* ...Yes?
Hana: Hmm... *continues to eye Van critically before smiling and holding out her hand to him* My name is Hana, nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 am

*AU Whip notices the pain in her sound, but decides not to confront her within earshot of the newest arrival*

*Van is either trying to ignore, or doesn't notice Hana's critical eye as he returns her shake warmly*
Van: Nice to meet you. I'm Van.
*He looks between Mana and Hana*
Van: ....So.... you two are related?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Hana: Yup~ *ropes Mana's arm into a hug of the sort and she flashes a peace sign* Sisters~ I'm the older and more responsible one, though~ Razz
Mana: Haaaanaaa...
Hana: *spots AU Mana and AU Whip* Hey, you two~! Get over here! I want to talk to you guys, too!

AU Mana: *although she seems a bit reluctant, she makes her way to the group* ...
Hana: *eyes soften in understanding and she links arms with AU Mana* And as you can see, this is my other sister from another universe~ (play whispers to Van in a manner that everyone can hear) She's a bit of a naughty potty mouth, though, so you'll have to forgive her~!
AU Mana: *her eyes are shining and she manages a smile* Hana, you're terrible in any universe...
Hana: *gives an unrepentant smile* But of course~!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:31 pm

*Van, despite having already met AU Mana, bows again anyways. AU Whip follows AU Mana into the group, nodding his head to Hana*
AU Whip: It's... nice to meet you, Hana.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Hana: *offers her hand to AU Whip since Van didn't take it* Nice to meet you, too, Whip~ *cocks her head at the two* So you two are dating in your universe, right?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 pm

(....I didn't notice Hana offering her hand. >v>;;; )

*AU Whip's face is thrown into a crimson shadow*
AU Whip: Wh-What...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm

AU Mana: H-H-Hana!!! *has stolen the blush from her counterpart to try it on* I-That's-He's not- *flails her arms* HAAANAAAA!!
Hana: *laughs* Alright, alright~ Don't throw a fit~ Honestly!
Mana: You know you instigate it. >v>;
Hana: Only because you make it too easy~ ^^ So anyways~ *jumps back and puts her hands behind her back as she leans forward with a smile* Would you guys be interested in trying out a game for me? =3
AU Mana: *blinks in surprise* A game?
Hana: Yup! I made it~
AU Mana: ...What kind of game?
Hana: Virtual~
AU Mana: So... a video game? You make video games?
Hana: Ah, yeah. It's a hobby I picked up since I can't use my magic well anymore without getting sick.
AU Mana: Wh-What? Why?!

*Hana waves AU Mana off, but Mana takes over the explanation*

Mana: While I was... away, Hana stayed with Tanya's family for awhile. *frowns* But Hana got into a messy situation, and it ended up with her magic being screwed up with.
AU Mana: What kind of messy situation?
Hana: *sighs* Both of you are such worry warts. *does another waving motion that seems to be universal between the family plus Tanya* Eggman captured me, but at the time, he wasn't the main problem. This...girl had a grudge against me and my family. *her eyes furrow and her voice takes on a surprisingly spiteful tone when mentioning the mysterious girl*
AU Mana: What? Why?
Hana: Remember how Mom and Dad used to do their own saving the world thing? They made a few enemies, and this... bat was the daughter of one of the Resistors that Dad had to... *shrugs helplessly* You know.
AU Mana: So she went after you?
Hana: *looks at AU Mana in the eye seriously for a moment, before nodding* ...Yeah, she did. *looks at her hand with a sad look on her face* Her name was Kirai. And her parents' abilities, illusions and disruptions, were passed on. *sighs, but then looks back up with a smile* Look what you've done now, Mana~ You made such a dark conversation!
AU Mana: But-!
Hana: *shakes her head* You don't have to worry about her anymore. Kimitsu took care of her.
AU Mana: Who-?
Hana: *stole Mana's hat in a heartbeat and swats AU Mana with it* Stop with the questions! You guys haven't even answered mine!
AU Mana: Oh...
Mana: *takes her hat back, a little sulky of having it stolen so suddenly* I'm in, of course.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 pm

*Whip hops up on AU Whip's shoulders weightlessly*
Whip: I'm in! I love video games~
AU Whip:
*Whip covers his mouth and imitates his voice, which, surprisingly, or rather, unsurprisingly, sounds identical*
Whip: I.....am in..... too.......
*Before AU Whip can horrendously kill his alternate, Van joins in on the joining*
Van: I'll join~! I don't play a lot of games, but if everybody else will be there...~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 pm

*a high pitched Tarzan-esque noise is heard, and Tanya comes into the scene by planting her feet on the back of Whip's head, causing him to fall foward*
Tanya: Me! Me me me! I love your games, Hana-neechan! *jumps on top of Whip's head*
Hana: *laughs* Alrighty then~
AU Mana: Wait... *looks at Tanya* Where's our Tanya?
Tanya: *waves at AU Mana* Don't worry about her. I left her in good care.
:Taaaaaaanyaaaaa!
Tanya: *ear flops up in surprise and she turns to see AU Tanya flying in with a chao*
AU Tanya: Look! Look! *brandishes the baby chao that's borderline angel chao* She's so cute~!
Tanya: KYAAAAAAAAAAH! *grabs the chao from AU Tanya and examines it in horror* IT'S LIGHT!
AU Tanya: Yeah-
Tanya: *whirls around* ROSE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DARK CHAO!
AU Tanya: ...Oh.
Chao: Nyeeeh! *struggles to get out of Tanya's grasp, and eventually she does and flies to AU Tanya*
Tanya: *borrows AU Whip's trademark shadow, her opened mouth the only evidence of her horror* ...
AU Tanya: Umm...
Tanya: Leave.
AU Tanya: But-
Tanya: *falls to her knees, still on top of Whip* I've been betrayed...
AU Tanya: ...Um-
Tanya: *suddenly sparks back to life and has flames in her eyes now* YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS GAME!!!
AU Tanya: Eh?
Tanya: BANNED!!!
AU Tanya: ...Okay?

Mana: Don't be silly, Tanya! She can play if she wants to!
AU Tanya: *turns around to Mana* It's okay, Other Cat Lady. I'm banned, and I can't leave Light here by herself.
Tanya: HER NAME IS ROSE.
Mana: *too busy awwing at AU Tanya to bother with Tanya* I-If that's what you want...! >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next