Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Yui: *looks at Van with a dismayed expression* We failed to stop a Dark Knight from stealing an item for the poor merchant. *looks back at the now depressed merchant*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

Van: Ah, really?
*AU Whip shakes his head*
AU Whip: I should've stopped her before she could get away.
*Van shrugs*
Van: Stop beating yourself up. You're still only level one. Those Dark Knights sound like serious business, you're lucky she didn't challenge you to a fight outside of town.
*Before AU Whip can rebuke him, Van addresses the Merchant*
Van: Hey, Merchant person! Sorry about the jewel! Is there anything we can do to help you?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

Merchant: (dismissively) Bah! It's fine. I'm sure that the Royal Guard will put a rest to the nonsense sooner or later. That jewel wasn't even selling, anyways. The glowing really freaked people out, I suppose...
Yui: *eyes widen* G-Glowing?
Merchant: Yeah, not even sure if you can call it an emerald. It was shaped like a diamond and a bright blue, like the sky.
Yui: *gasps* Oh no... *flies closer to the Merchant* Merchant-san, where did you find this jewel?
Merchant: Found it in the water when I was off fishing with my son. We thought it would sell well, but obviously not...
Yui: *her face is pale and worried, but she bows to the merchant* Thank you, Merchant-san, for your help.
Merchant: *laughs* Well aren't you a sweet little pixie? Glad to be of assistance!

*As the Merchant returns to his work, Yui turns back to the two boys*

Yui: Whip-san, Van-san, we need to get to the castle right away! Follow me, and quickly please! *flies off pretty fast, obviously in a rush*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

Van: H-Hey! Wait up Yui!
AU Whip: She seems excited...
Van: Yeah...
*Van motions at AU Whip, whom does not follow*
Van: ...You mind?
AU Whip: ...You're kidding.
Van: Your movement speed is higher, and you don't even take much penalty from my weight! Plus, she's not getting any closer~
AU Whip: .....
*AU Whip picks Van again and begins chasing after Yui, darting between people all around the kingdom*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 am

*Yui eventually leads them to a huge castle that feels enchanted to any normal civilian naturally. Many guards are walking the perimeter, all dressed in similar uniform, but differentiating slightly however in some gear, such as their weapons. As Yui approaches, one of the guards clad in red armor steps in the front and bears his double swords at the trio*

Guard: Yui, who are these men that follow you?
Yui: They are my friends, Knuckles-san. Didn't Sonic-san tell you that we were coming here?
Knuckles: Sonic hasn't passed by here at all.
Yui: *eyes widen* H-He hasn't?
*The other guard is clad with a silver mask tainted with gold, his ivory quills sticking out apparently*
White Guard: Sorry Yui, I'm afraid we can't let you pass with them until we get Royal clearance.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 am

*AU Whip drops Van, whom scrambles to his feet*
AU Whip: If Sonic hasn't been here at all, then what happened to him?
Van: You don't think he's dealing with that Dark Knight you ran into...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:52 am

*Both guards gasp and Knuckles approaches the two in an intimidating fashion*
Knuckles: Where did you see the Dark Knight!?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 am

AU Whip: She was robbing a merchant of his jewelry.
Van: Oh yeah! Yui said it was pretty important, too!
*AU Whip crosses his arms*
AU Whip: She got away from me before I could stop her...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 am

Yui: *looks at Knuckles worriedly* It was a <<Chaos Emerald>>, Knuckles-san!
Knuckles: What!? Agh! Yui, you should have called someone of the Royal Guard! We could have caught Bat Girl, but instead you're with a Level One Swordsman and an Artisan! *looks at Whip and Van without much respect* What are you doing with them anyways?
Yui: *her cheeks are puffed out in response to his comments* They wanted to meet with the Princess.
Knuckles: *eyeing them suspiciously* And that's enough reason for you?
White Guard: Everyone wants to meet the Princess, Yui...
Yui: *starts doing a frustrated dance in the air* Knuckles-san, Silver-san, you're being rude!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 am

*AU Whip takes offense to the "Level One Swordsman" comment, but Van covers his mouth and speaks for him*
Van: If it would help us prove our worth, we'd be more than willing to find this Bat Lady and get your emerald back for you!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

Knuckles: *scoffs* No offense, but Rouge would kill you two in mere seconds. Leave it to the Royal Guard to take care of her. In the meantime, until Sonic gets here, you two will have to wait here.
Yui: *floats up to Knuckles, her cheeks puffed out in irritation* Knuckles-san, am do I not have enough clearance to get these two inside?
Silver: It's better safe than sorry, don't you think, Yui?
Knuckles: *crosses his arms and looks at the two* They look suspicious anyways. Why do you guys want with the Princess?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 am

AU Whip:
*Van covers his mouth again*
Van: Would you excuse us for a moment~?
*Van drags AU Whip out of earshot*
Van: What are we going to do? We can't keep using your want to royally guard her as an excuse. They'll catch on.
AU Whip: Catch on to what? We know Mana. All we have to do is speak to her, and get her to come with us.
Van: That's easier said than done. Who's to say the King will let her go?
*AU Whip quiets down for a moment*
AU Whip: ...Do you think... the King is really her father?
*Van shrugs*
Van: I don't know... Should we ask Yui?
*AU Whip nods, pulls out of their secretive conversation, gently snatches Yui out of the air, and brings her in with them*
Van: ...Tact.
AU Whip: Yui. Do you know who the King is, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

Yui: *nods, and brings up a picture of a navy blue cat with serious dark chocolate brown eyes and ivory bangs; he is adorned in royal attire, complete with a fancy crown* Yes, this is the King. King Tempest. And this- *brings up another picture by the side, revealing a bubblegum-colored cat with deep ocean eyes and a friendly smile, also dressed as obvious royalty* Is Queen Terra. Naturally, Princess Mana is their daughter, as well as Princess Hana, who happens to be overseeing her own country at the moment. Why? *the pop up screens stay hanging, their features a dead giveaway to their relationship with Mana*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 am

*AU Whip looks at them concisely*
AU Whip: ...Terra and Tempest.... These are her parents then...
Van: ....She looks just like them...
*AU Whip shakes his head*
AU Whip: If this Mana's parents are anything like my Mana's parents, there's no way they'll let her come with us willingly.
Van: -Unless Mana decides to go anyways?
AU Whip: I don't think so. They're supposedly very... parental.
*Van puts his hands to his hips in thought*
Van: Well, I'm out of ideas then. There's no way we can convince them to let us see Mana.
*AU Whip looks to Yui*
AU Whip: I hate to agree, but he's right. We really want to see Mana, but we don't have any ways in. What do you think we should do?

Last edited by Whip on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

Yui: *eyes the impatient Knuckles with a look before turning around* Knuckles-san is very gullible. And Silver-san is more understanding. If we trick Knuckles-san into leaving, I'm sure Silver-san will let us in.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Van: Gullible, huh?
AU Whip: We should think of a believable story, in that case...
*Van's voice becomes very audible*
Van: It does sounds like a good idea!
AU Whip: What are you doing!?
Van: Yeah, if that red echidna guy heard what the Dark Knight said about him, he might freak!
*AU Whip catches on and pulls from his memory*
AU Whip: Yes, indeed, I too recall said Dark Knight insulting echidnas as a whole.
*Van chuckles as he facepalms, but continues on*
Van: We sure shouldn't let him know about her hide out on the other side of town behind the Inn. Then he'd feel compelled to make her pay for that comment about his mother!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 am

Knuckles: *storms up to them* What'd you say!?
Yui: *playing along as well and uses her big dark eyes to her advantage* But Knuckles-san! That's what I've been telling to tell you! Rouge insulted you and your clan! *pauses thoughtfully and eyes him warily* She also called you "Knuxie"...
Knuckles: *despite his mask shield, it's obvious that his muzzles brightens to match his natural color and he grabs Silver and starts to drag him off* THAT BAT IS BATTY! C'MON SILVER, WE HAVE A DARK KNIGHT TO CATCH!
Silver: *stumbles to keep up, holding his faceshield from slamming on his nose* W-Wait just a sec, Knuckles-!
Knuckles: *his natural physical strength is nothing compared to Silver's struggling, psychic or not* I'LL TEACH HER NOT TO INSULT MY CLAN AND MY MOTHER!

*the two disappear into the town, heading in a vague direction*

Yui: *smiles brightly at the two* That was a very convincing performance, Van-san, Whip-san~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 am

*Van shrugs tauntingly*
Van: I don't know, Whip was pretty stiff back there~
*AU Whip glares at him*
AU Whip: I would've had more time to prepare had you told me about your plan...
*Van just walks ahead of him, infuriating the rabbit even more*
Van: C'mon! At the rate he was charging, he'll find out we were lying pretty soon!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 am

*The doors open for Yui, and she enters the grand castle, decorated spectacularly by items that don several shades of blue, purple, and gold, with subtle hints of pink thrown in between. The main hall seems relatively empty, and Yui begins leading them down a certain hallway*

Yui: Mana-hime is down this way~! Come on! Before someone catches us!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 am

*Van and AU Whip both trot behind Yui, though they seem slightly distracted by the decor*
AU Whip: ...Mana lives here?
Van: It's.... not how I'd have designed it.... The pink seems pretty thrown-in....
AU Whip: Where exactly is Mana, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am

Yui: Her player signal is pointing in that direction. *points down the hallway* From my guesses, the music room.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:04 am

AU Whip: The music room...
Van: It must be Mana then~! C'mon!
*Van starts running down the hall a little quicker, reaching for the door to the Music Room. He swings it open*
Van: Mana?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:17 am

Yui: *uselessly tries to stop Van* Van-san, wait- *sweatdrops* Oh dear...

*In the music room, a familiar lavender feline jerks to a stop with her music out of surprise from the new arrival. Her appearance has greatly changed, her long bangs now pulled into braids and held in place by a modest tiara that sparkles slightly when she moves. A light pink gown with golden decorations hides her feet, which seem shuffle nervously at the new arrival. In the room, two familiar figures that match the images that Yui pulled up from before also reside in the room with their daughter, the King with a serious and calculating stare towards Van and the Queen with a surprised by interested expression. Mana, however, has a horrified and pale expression on her face.*

Tempest: *continues to stare at Van with an analytical gaze* ...
Mana: V-Van!
Terra: *raises an eyebrow at her daughter* Oh~? Mana, you know this boy?
Mana: *seems completely terrified to answer that question* U-Um...!
Tempest: *his eyes narrow at Van somewhat threateningly in response to his wife's question*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 am

*Van's face loses its details, deriding into a completely white, blank-eyed, terrified and awkward smile. AU Whip stops behind him, not letting himself be seen*
Van: ....Hhhhhhhhiiii~! I.... uh.... was just in the.... neighbor....kingdom.... and uh... I....
*AU Whip smacks Van's hand, motioning for him to kneel, which he does*
Van: Ah-, I m-mean! Uh, It's, an honour! King and Queen! S-Sorry to,... d-disturb you... like this....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 am

Tempest: *the older cat glares at the new guests as he rises out of his seat, his eyes, although the exact same shade and coloring as Mana's, lack the normal warmth one would find in his daughter's; however, there seems to be a resemblance with Mana's and Tempest's cold glares, which would be noticeable to those who recognize the signs* You would come to this room and weave tales of lies?
Mana: (worriedly) Father-
Yui: *enters the room and bows before the Royal Family* King Tempest, Queen Terra, I apologize for their intrusions!
Terra: *rises from her chair as well and smiles warmly at the pixie* Yui, what a pleasure to see you! *waves her off in another similar gesture that matches her children's* You know you don't have to bow for us~
Tempest: *his gaze lets up off on the two boys and looks at Yui in a much more pleasant manner* What brings you here with these... *eyes the two suspiciously* ...guests.
Yui: *rises and looks back at the two* They claimed to be friends of Mana-hime, and Sonic-san was going to offer to escort them here, but I'm afraid he got caught up with something...
Terra: *tilts head in surprise, and then looks at her daughter* Mana, are these your friends?
Mana: *she seems very nervous, but she nods* Yes Mother. I am friends with them in the outside world.
Terra: *looks at them and then smiles slyly at Mana* So you make friends with handsome boys outside of this game, do you~? (teasingly) Mana, I thought we taught you better than that!
Mana: *turning bright red* M-Mother, please!
Tempest: *despite the confirmation, he still stares at the two in an evaluating manner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next