Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Whip: Figures. All the kingdom's wealth to share, and she gives him a bunch of junk.
Van: That's not true! She was very generous with- It wasn't Mana who gave this to me!
*Whip looks away and laughs coyly, teasing Van even more. Frustrated, Van whips out some ingredients*
Van: I'm gonna start crafting now.
Whip: Careful, you might stub a finger~
*Van angrily sets up the crafting minigame, using an Imperial Gold and a Two-Handed Sword Mold*

AU Whip: My sword...?
*Rikku cartwheels up to Whip and snatches the sword from him, glancing at it for a few seconds. A menu pops up to her Appraisal skill*
Rikku: Ooh~ This is top of the line~ Made by that cute fox boy Tails~
*Rikku tosses it back to Whip, whom catches it with aggravation towards having it stolen in the first place*
AU Whip: Fine. I accept.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Tanya: *watches Van start up the <<Crafting Action>> in interest* Ne, I've never seen an Artisan at work before~

~Fusion Action~
Game Start!

Melt the metal until it turns liquid!

Yuffie: *her eye glints mischievously and she flashes Rikku an evil grin before looking back at the two players* Alright then! I guess you guys don't need any help starting up!
Mana: *blinks, realizing they're most likely missing something important* Just a moment-!

NPCs: YUFFIE KISARAGI and RIKKU have engaged you, PLAYER: AU WHIP and PLAYER: MANA in battle!!

Yuffie: *sends her shuriken flying at Mana with a huge grin*
Mana: Eep! *her tome appears in the air and she places her hand on it and uses her other hand to point at the incoming shuriken, to which glyphs surround her, wordlessly casting a spell that deflects the shuriken at Yuffie*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 am

*Van, now prepared for the minigame, takes the bar of <<Imperial Gold>> and puts it into the cup. He wastes a few precious seconds wondering what to do with the prongs, before the idea strikes him to hold the cup with it, which he does over the fire. A bit of the cup lights up; a sign that he'd held it too closely, though he pulls it out, pats the fire gone, and tries to continue melting the Gold. Whip chuckles the entire time, and nearly breaks down when the cup sets aflame*

*Right under Yuffie's shuriken comes Rikku, initiating a sneak attack on Mana. AU Whip, however, meets her claw with his sword, causing her to hop back*
Rikku: Try to block this!
*Rikku reaches into one of her pockets, and the word <<Use>> appears above her head. She pulls out a large capsule, twists it, and then throws it*
Rikku: Grenade!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:16 am

*The timer goes off, and Van earns the grade B for his task*
Tanya: *nods in approval* Not bad~! *sees the next tasks* Ooo, this is what got me the last time I beta'd for Hana-nee~ It's tough figuring out what step goes next~

*As mentioned by Tanya's comments, one obvious step appears in front of Van, the same one from last time about cooling the item appears, while another subtle one hides in the corner of his sight, telling him to pour the metal into the mold*

*A little gauge in the upper visual for AU Whip and Mana, showing a slight increase in it marked by a red color*
Mana: *a little surprised by the gauge but repeats the spell to deflect it to the two girls*
Yuffie: Whoa! *takes cover*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

*Van whispers mostly to him self*
Van: ....cool it.... but wait-
*Van, holding the cup awkwardly with the tongs still, and looks around. He spots the notice and his eyes light up*
Van: Right! The mold!
*Van finds the mold and straightens it, then, with his tongue sticking out of his mouth in concentration, he begins pouring the liquid gold into the sword mold. Underestimating the fluidity of the liquid metal, some of it slops out of the mold, but he adjusts himself and gets most of it in*

*The capsule explodes, though Rikku long since cartwheeled away from it's radius. AU Whip temporarily halts, sword still being held defensively*
AU Whip: ....Mana, why is there a bar in my field of vision?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:17 am

*The timer goes off and Van earns an A grade on layering the gold, and two other pop ups show up once again, the persistent one about cooling the sword and the new one about hammering the sword into the mold*

Tanya: *frowns* These are really weird instructions...

Mana: I am... unsure. *sticks her tongue sheepishly out at him* I am not entirely accustomed to this game as I appear...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 am

*Van looks between the two*
Van: ...It feels like... a test of my focus.... I have to decide which one- Oh!
*Remembering AU Whip's teasing of his previous "blade", Van takes out his hammer*
Van: I have to... give it shape first...
*He begins pounding away at the soft metal*

AU Whip: Hm....
*He watches Rikku whisper to Yuffie, making an quaking motion with her hands and tapping her nose*
AU Whip: ....Then let's hope it's not going to affect us.
*He holds up his sword defensively as Rikku pulls out yet another stolen materia, with the word "Quake" floating above it upon closer inspection, as Rikku points to it, and then Yuffie*
AU Whip: Zone defense, it looks like they're planning something...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 am

Tanya: *has taken to rolling around in the grass* I'm booooored! Hurry up Van!

Mana: *seems a little thrown by AU Whip's words, but prepares her tome, sweatdropping* I still not get used to a version of Whip speaking so eloquently... Typically it is simply "Nyao".
Yuffie: *grins upon understanding the hand signals, and she does a quick "three two one!" count with her fingers, to which she glows brightly*

Ability Activated! <<Landscaper>>!!

*Yuffie slams her fist into the ground, and somehow, the entire dojo quakes dangerously as the land is being remodeled. Mana, out of reflexive actions, attempts to grab AU Whip's hand and take to the air, but then realizes with a pale look of horror that she can no longer fly, and frantically attempts to find a spell that will help them amongst the shifting plates*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 am

Van: ...Patience...
*He continues sculpting the blade with his hammer*
Van: ...Every piece of work... requires patience...
*Whip pats his mouth in a yawn, and then Van stops pounding the metal and lifts it with his tongs. Carefully, he dunks the hot, molded gold into the water, squinting his eyes from the steam that issues from it*

*AU Whip, reacting in conjunction with her, picks Mana up in both of his arms and attempts to jump out of range of the quake, into the air. Unfortunately, Rikku, who'd also taken a large leap, slams into AU Whip and Mana mid-jump, slamming AU Whip into the ground, forcing him to drop Mana, and kicking off of him, which manages to keep her in the air for even longer. The simultaneous combination attack does not do AU Whip's health any wonders*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 pm

*At Van's completion of the task, a little jingle, different than the battle victory chime, is heard, and an overall grade of four stars shine for Van*
Congratulations! You've created <<Imperial Gold Sword>>!

Mana: *unable to do anything either, the raging land takes its toll on her health as well, although it doesn't go down as fast as AU Whip's*
Yuffie: Had enough yet~?!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm

*At Van's completion of the task, a little jingle, different than the battle victory chime, is heard, and an overall grade of four stars shine for Van*
Congratulations! You've created <<Imperial Gold Sword>>!

Mana: *unable to do anything either, the raging land takes its toll on her health as well, although it doesn't go down as fast as AU Whip's*
Yuffie: Had enough yet~?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 pm

*Van pants, despite not having actually done any physical labor, and holds the sword in admiration in front of his face. He wipes away a stray quill that found its way across his face--somehow--*
Van: ...I... I did it!
*Whip snatches up the sword and appraises it*
Whip: ...Yeah, congratulations. You made a low-leveled sword. It doesn't even have the transformative properties most Imperial Gold normally has....
*Whip tosses the sword back to Van, whose head has long since fallen in a cloud of depression*
Van: Yeah, thanks...

*AU Whip struggles back to his feet*
AU Whip: ...
*He looks back and forth between Rikku and Yuffie, and then glances at Mana calculatively*
AU Whip: ...Mana. Do you have any storm-based spells like your father? Some kind of air-rending spell capable of lifting things into the air?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 am

Tanya: *her eyes are bright in awe at the luster of the sword* Oooooo.... Shiiiiiiny~ *looks at Van* Ne, Van, why don't you try training in another class, too? Like me! *grins widely, and suddenly steals the sword and pulls out a gun and makes an interesting pose* I'm in the Weapons Class as well as Thief and Ninja~! Why not try and be a jack of all trades~? ^^

Mana: *skims through her spell book quickly* I possess a spell of relation to gravity, but I am unsure whether or not I could use it to your preference.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

*Van flushes*
Van: N-no way... I don't have what it takes to do anything that special...
*Whip rubs the crease in his brow*
Whip: Hey dummy! We're in a video game! You just crafted a sword in like, fourteen seconds! You can do whatever you want here!
*Whip flicks Van's head, though the spiny mobian seems preoccupied*
Van: ...A-anything...?

*AU Whip recalculates the two opponents. Rikku jitters impatiently, as if waiting for the two to actually attempts an offense*
AU Whip: ... Can you use your gravity spell to strengthen the pressure it has over the room? As fast as I am, their agility overcomes the both of us. If you can slow them down long enough for us to make our strike, I believe we can take them down.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 am

Tanya: *waves her hands and wiggles her fingers in Van's face as what is supposed to be a hypnotizing gesture* Aaaaaaanythiiiiing~

Mana: *nods her head in determination* Sounds like a plan. *gives him a side glance* On your mark or mine?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 am

*Van looks down in thought*
Van: ...What kinds of other classes are there to choose from?
*Whip shrugs*
Whip: I dunno. I started off in the best one of all, so I didn't need to look at the others~

*AU Whip holds out three fingers with his right hand*
AU Whip: On my count.
*Three*
*Two*
*One*
*AU Whip's hand becomes a fist, and he waves it down, signalling Mana to cast the spell as he bursts off in Yuffie's direction. Rikku quickly reaches into her pocket and begins to throw something else*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:28 am

Tanya: Lots of them! Whatever you can think of! *is struck by a sudden thought* ...Ehh, you can read your <<Manual>>, but that's stupid. Who reads manuals? Razz

Mana: *takes the book and uses both her hands to thrust it downward* Deep Gravira!!

*The pressure around the two thieves increases immensely, causing Yuffie, who was readying her shuriken in preparation for AU Whip, stumble and strain to stay upright*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 am

*Van blinks*
Van: ....Manual?
*He blinks again*
Van: ....How long... have we had a manual?
Whip: ...What's a manual?

*AU Whip suffers from the effects as well, though he perseveres in his charge towards the off-balanced Yuffie. Rikku's thrown object, what looks to be some kind of capsule, goes a full two inches and explodes in a bright light, blinding her temporarily and filling the room with an incredibly bright flash*
Rikku: Aaah! >A<
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Tanya: *sticks her tongue out without a care* Since we started the game.

Mana: *seems confused by the effects of her spells, but continues anyways, and her book glows and a clock under AU Whip's feet appear*
Yuffie: *recognizes the spell* Oh poop!
Mana: Haste!

*AU Whip's form is no longer affected by the increased gravity, but rather, he finds his form lightened and it's almost as if everyone else is slowed*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 am

Van: ....
*Van opens up his menu and begins scrolling*
Van: ...Well... look at that. There is. >v>;;
Whip: Jeez, you're supposed to be the smart one here~ Looks like you're slipping up, pokey~
*Van mumbles something about being left alone*
Van: Thanks, Tanya. But.. even with this list, I'm not sure....

*Nearly tripping up with the speed increase, AU Whip grins as he takes off. He runs circles around Yuffie, breaks, runs and cuts through Rikku, breaks, and then blazes right next to Mana, sheathing his sword. The delayed strikes are ridiculously numerous*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:26 am

Tanya: *rolls her eyes* Laaaame! Most people are discouraged by learning the abilities, not choosing which class they wanna be!

*Haste wears off, and Yuffie reacts from all the hits, her HP going down quite a notch*

Yuffie: Oooo... I don't feel so good... >~<
Mana: *gives AU Whip a questioning look* Would you not say that that was somewhat... extravagant?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Van: But... the thing is, I don't mind being an Artisan...
Whip: Then why would you want to change your class?
*Van stays silent and reflects upon his sword*
Whip: ...Ahhh~ I get it~
*Van glances up at him*
Van: Get what?
*Whip coyly looks away*
Whip: Oooh, nothing~
Van: Wh-what's with that tone!?
*Whip continues to grin*
Whip: We-e-elll, if you've got that kind of conviction-
Van: What conviction!?
Whip: -then why not go for a class that uses Blacksmith-Artisan tools? That way you could make your own stuff and use it too~
*Van is cautiously curious*
Van: ...What classes use Artisan tools?
Whip: Oh, you know~ Swordsmen, Weapon Masters, Thieves...
*Whip gives him a mischievous grin*
Whip: -Knights~
*Van's eyes light up at the mention of the Knight class, but Whip catches it, which Van then notices, and he blushes as Whip gives him a teasing look*

*Rikku is sent flying back as well, her HP diwndling a bit faster than Yuffie's. Whip rubs down his bangs out of habit*
Whip: It got the job done.
*Whip points to Yuffie*
Whip: Are you ready to admit defeat?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 am

Tanya: *also gains a coy, teasing look* Oh~? Nii-san, Sir Van would like to protect our Lady Mana from the evils of this world~ How noble of him~ *has pulled out a fan and hides behind it as she laughs coyly*

Yuffie: *hops back to her feet, showing off her strong spirit of resilience* Yeah right! I told you we weren't gonna lose to you, and that's that! Besides, no one's touching my materia again! *readies her shuriken* Rikku! Our gauge is filled! Ready to go!?
Mana: *blinks* Their gauge...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:36 am

*Van's muzzle fizzles into a red colour*
Van: H-hey! It's not like that! I want to protect everyone!
*Whip suddenly dons a formal Japanese dress kimono and adornings that make him look like he's attending a ball from the 1800's in Tokyo. The words "Thief ability Activated: <<Disguise>>" appear above his head as he fans himself as well*
Whip: He's so fickle~
Van: .....Wh-why-
Whip: I had fan envy and this is the only disguise I have that uses one.
Van: ...

*Rikku flashes a thumbs up and spins her claws around*
Rikku: Let's get this party started!
*AU Whip's eyes flash between Rikku and Yuffie as they plan, and then they catch the gauges in the corner of his sight*
AU Whip: Mana! There's another bar!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Tanya: Nii-san just can't compete with my awesomeness~ *laughs coyly once again before shutting the fan closed with her hand* Well, if decide that you do wanna be a Knight, you're gonna need this~ *an item appears into her hand labeled "Class Ring" and she attaches it to Van's wrist* You can't use more than one class at a time as you are, so this'll let you change classes at will~

Mana: *sees it an puts it together, gasping* Whip! Ready yourself! It's a combo bar!

*Both Yuffie and Rikku take on a flaming red aura, to which Yuffie grins evilly and gets into a running position*
Yuffie: Ready or not, here we come! *dashes at the two, her shuriken held behind her ready to strike*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next