Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm

*Before Whip can stop himself, he speaks with a curious tone*
Whip: Magic videos?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Mana: *makes a painful sort of sound* It's like when the magician leaves a piece of themselves behind to explain or say something...
Psyche: *has dropped the smile and looks concerned* You okay, Mana?
Mana: *nods weakly* I just... *looks at the ground* I don't know if I want to hear what my father has to say to me...
Clear: *looks a bit surprised* Were you two... On bad terms?
Mana: *has taken to her defensive habit of crossing her arms* Something like that...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

*Whip concerns over Mana as well, though knowing the futility of pushing the subject, decides to try and divert her attention from it*
Whip: Then.... until you settle how you feel on it, we can have our gracious hosts tour us around further.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Mana: ... *nods* Yeah, let's... look around a little more.
Psyche: *picks up the swing of things with his trademark grin* Alright then~! We'll drag you guys to the training room and let you have a few rounds, yeah?
Clear: Then this way. *walks in the direction the signs point for the training room, and the people around her seem to naturally make way for her to pass*
Mana: *follows Clear, but glances around at the people* Psyche?
Psyche: Yes, Mana my sweet~?
Mana: *ignores the mushy addition* Are all these people here magicians?
Psyche: Nah~ Some here are norms like your boyfriend~ *at Mana's negating noise, he grins wider* Sorry, sorry~ Your friend. Tu compadre, your par-
Mana: *with a dull look* I get it.
Psyche: *laughs* Well, anyways, if a magician like yourself comes by toting along a friend, family member, lover, we let them stay here, no charge~ So long as they get my approval of mentality~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 pm

*Whip crosses his arms*
Whip: What if they don't approve of your mentality?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 am

Psyche: *shrugs, taking his question seriously* If they'd rather tough it out in the desert without their friend-slash-family-lover, then that's their choice. *rubs his chin and grins back at Whip* I can't imagine who wouldn't approve of my mentality though~ *suddenly pulls shades from nowhere and puts them on* I'm absolutely flawless, after all~ *suddenly tips Mana's chin foward so her head's facing upwards towards him* Don't you agree, my love~?
Mana: *is prepared this time and although red, she pushes his face back* Get over yourself, lover boy.
Psyche: *puts a hand on his heart and looks at Whip with a touched expression* Did you hear that? She called me lover boy~ I have a pet name!
Clear: *glances back at Mana* Please don't encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 am

*Aaaand, he's back into the shadows. Through his jealous fury, he manages to sputter a few words with minimal venom*
Whip: Let's.... go....training.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am

Psyche: *laughs and throws his arm around Whip's shoulder, grinning hugely as he speaks in a low voice to Whip so only he can hear* You know, dude, I'm serious~ I'm not actually into Mana, but if you keep messing around with her and not telling her how you feel and all that mushy stuff, someone's gonna swoop in and steal her away from you. Can't have that, now can you?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am

*Whip's face, very unlike his usually composed expression, glowers with a deep red. He breaks from Psyche's arms in what looks suspiciously like a flustrated thrash, but very quickly pulls himself together. His voice, though in a whisper, still sounds sharp*
Whip: Y-you have no idea what you're talking about! I don't.....
*He doesn't seem to have the courage to convince Psyche otherwise*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:05 am

*Before a grinning Psyche can torture Whip for his response, a panicked scream escapes from a nearby corridor. Loud voices are heard underneath it all and commands such as "Stop her!" are heard when a disheveled, orange echidna comes running down the corridors, tears streaming from her eyes as she reveals that she's the one screaming*

Mana: *eyes widen* Isn't that-!?
Psyche: Shit! Clear, we need-
Clear: *creates ice walls to block the girl from exiting the hallway* Got it.
Echidna: *stops screaming and her eyes look back and forth chaotically for and exit, but her eyes widen as she finds Whip's own cinnamon ones*
Psyche: *eyes are now glowing white* Now... Tikal, we just need you to-
Tikal: *suddenly throws herself at Whip, hugging him tightly as she sobs with a voice dipped in hysterics* I killed her! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I should've... seen... *suddenly lets go of Whip and clutches her head tightly* Everyone...! Everyone, because of me...! *sinks to her knees and starts screaming again*
Mana: *scared out of her wits* W-What's wrong with her?
Clear: *gives a questioning look at her partner* Psyche!
Psyche: *shakes his head, frustrated* It's not working, Clear!
Tikal: *looks at Whip and then down* Killed her killed her killed her...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 am

*At first, he seems completely bewildered by the girl, and doesn't seem to know how to react to her hysterical sobbings and admissions. Her repeated voice and constant apologies, however, crack through and send his mind into a strike. His pupils retract into the smallest black dots possible, all other sounds seem to dim away, and his entire body tenses to the point that he begins shivering. His breathing becomes raspy and cold, as if his body temperature had dropped dramatically, and when she falls to her knees, it's all he can do to stand as well*
Whip: .....You.....
*His voice comes out as if he were barely able to breathe, and he pulls back from her, almost as if he were afraid of, or angry at, the orange echidna*
Whip: You....you're....
*His eyes leave the room, leave the entire facility, until all he can see is a white memory. The same crystal-blue eyes watching him in the white. Himself and...*
Whip: ....But... you can't be....
*In his mind, all he can see is her hand, a blue mark, and then, he finds himself back in the room, looking down at Tikal*
Whip: ......
*Whip slumps to his knees as well, arms lying limp at his sides and face hidden beneath his large ears. His voice barely comes out, fighting against the weak sobs that threaten take over*
Whip: You're......the same Tikal,.... aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 am

Mana: *kneels down worriedly next to Whip* (in a soft voice) W-Whip...? Are you... What's wrong, Whip?
Tikal: *still clutching her head but tears are falling constantly* Sorry sorry so sorry sorry...
Psyche: *gives a concerned look towards the two fallen mobians, then looks at Clear with a helpless "What do we do?" look*
Clear: *shakes her head, possibly a way of her saying that there's nothing they can do*

*The medics finally make their way down the hall and start to try and bring Tikal back, but as they try and pick her up, she begins thrashing again*

Tikal: No! No more! No help! I don't deserve help! *bites on the hand of one of the medics and continues to thrash* Leave me! Stop helping!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:52 am

*Whip's breath becomes less like breathing and more like sobs, and his fists clench up all at once. His face comes out from hiding, inset with rage, and he grabs Tikal by the riff of her white clothes and holds her with so much contempt, his arms begin to shake*
Whip: You're.....damn right....you don't deserve help.....
*He finds himself breathing heavily as he speaks to her*
Whip: After what you did...... What you did to her...... She was my sister!
*After only a few seconds, his head turns down as a tear streams from his eye*
Whip: ....And you.... put that monster.....inside of her.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 am

Tikal: *stops thrashing and looks at Whip with clear, aquamarine eyes that are filled with so much regret that it rivals his own* I'm so so sorry...! *her whispered apologies continue as she slumps her head*

Mana: *eyes widen at the events, but after watching a moment, looks at Clear and Psyche with a determined expression* Please ask the medics to put Tikal down for awhile.
Psyche: *eyes widen* Mana-
Clear: We can't-
Mana: Please.

*Psyche and Clear fall silent, looking at each other, before nodding, to which Psyche sends a silent message to the medics. Although surprised, they listen to their superior and place Tikal down, before retreating to give them some space*

Clear: *makes a door for herself and Psyche to go through to give Whip and Tikal space*

Mana: *is unsure whether or not to follow Clear and Psyche, so she tries to reach out to her partner* ...Whip...? Do you want me to leave...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm

*In lieu of words, Whip's hand grips Mana's very tightly, Tikal's apology striking him even harder than her initial appearance and forcing his head down again*
Whip: You're..... a horrible person who.... would do that... to a little girl....you're beyond apology.....
*His body slowly loosens, as if the anger completely exorcised itself from him. His tone softens, and his slow tears stop completely*
Whip: ....Then... why do I...forgive you?
*He looks back up at Tikal; no anger, or hatred, or regret lie in his eyes, just empathy*
Whip: Why.... are you in as much pain as I am...?
*Whip's other hand releases its grip on her, and finds its way back to his side. His expression lacks anymore anguish *
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Mana: *squeezes Whip's hand out of comfort, and watches the event with tears threatening in her eyes*
Tikal: *unlike the orange rabbit, tears are still flowing hard for her* S-Stupid of me... *shakes her head, and now that she's been released, she grips the edges of her dress tightly, her eyes heartbroken* T-Taught... Taught that sacrifices... Sealings... Were wrong... by... By... *a sob escapes her and she covers her face* A hero. *shakes her head again as her frame quivers* Hero gone... Friends gone... Mistakes. T-Too many mistakes... *her hands wrap around her arms tightly, nails trying to dig through the gloves, but the medics have long since learned not to give her the opportunity to bleed, so bruises are the replacement* S-Should've seen... Should've stopped them... *she bites her lip, drawing blood, and she begins to scream and thrash again* DEAD! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! I killed them...! I killed them...!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

*His tone shifts as he realizes her focus is no longer on him. He suddenly seems almost concerned for her and tries to stop her thrashing*
Whip: ...What the hell happened to you...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Mana: *takes her hand back from Whip so she can throw her arms around the panicked girl* Tikal...
Tikal: *starts thrashing around in Mana's grip* Let go of me! Let go of me!
Mana: No! Tikal, whatever happened, it's not your fault!
Tikal: *starts shrieking wordlessly and starts hitting Mana where she can in an effort to make her let her go*
Mana: *winces, but continues to hug her and sends a silent look to everyone, especially Whip, that asks them to let her handle it*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 pm

*Whip does not enjoy watching Tikal hurt Mana, but seeing her requesting expression, stands up and lets her take the situation*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 am

Mana: Tikal, it's not your fault that they're gone-
Tikal: *increases her thrashing* It is! It is!
Mana: No-
Tikal: I saw it! I saw the red skies and the girl who would break devastating change but I could not stop it...!
Mana: *it thrown off by Tikal's comments for a moment, allowing Tikal to land a rather painful punch on her chin, so she moves to restrain her arms* Listen to me! Sonic and the others died protecting the world they loved, something they chose to do, Tikal!
Tikal: *crying harder at their mention and thrashes harder* Release me! You are wrong! Let go!
Mana: Am I?! *shakes Tikal herself* Listen to yourself, this is Sonic the Hedgehog we're talking about! This is Knuckles the Echidna, Tails- *sees how the names start making the poor echidna cry and thrash even harder, so she gets to her point* It's not your fault when they made their choice, Tikal!
Tikal: *suddenly seems to lose her energy and throws lets her head fall into Mana's chest, tears still falling* I could have prevented it though... *her fingers try and grab onto something on the floor, but she comes up empty so they just ball into fists* I wasn't strong enough...
Mana: *rubs Tikal's back soothingly* But you tried, Tikal. That's what matters-
Tikal: (without a teary voice or hysterics in it) Do their lives not matter then?
Mana: *taken aback from her tone* Of course they do! But they made their choice Tikal! I don't think your friends would want to see you like this!
Tikal: *shakes her head in denial*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 am

Whip: Listen to her, Tikal.
*He kneels beside Mana as well to see her at eye level*
Whip: They understood full well what their sacrifices meant. Their determination couldn't have been put off by anyone. The only thing that can be done now is to honour their lives. Remember what they fought for, and live on as their legacy.
*Whip's sleeve-covered hand reaches forward and touches Tikal*
Whip: That's all that we can do now.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

Tikal: *has seem to calm down fully now but stares silently at the ground*
Mana: *worriedly watches the girl* ...Tikal?
Tikal: *her eyes seem a little more focused when she looks at the two, but guilt still remains* ...I... will think on this...
Mana: *smiles softly* That would be best.
Tikal: *stares at Mana* ...What... is your name?
Mana: My name is Mana.
Tikal: Mana... *looks at Whip* And Whip... *nods* Hope... There is hope for this world. *stands up a bit shakily but then begins to make her way to the awaiting medics*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:23 am

*Whip stands up as well, watching Tikal leave to the medical professionals. He offers Mana an assisting hand*
Whip: Mana..... Thank you. And... I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:29 am

Mana: *smiles weakly at Whip and takes his hand* I don't think you have anything to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 am

*As soon as she stands up completely, Whip loses himself and throws into a very fast-paced hug, holding onto Mana tightly for a few seconds and basking in her warmth*
Whip: I'm sorry....
*When he relents from the hug, his expression is completely back to normal, as if he'd been completely emotionally stable the entire time. Without letting Mana inquire any further, he turns and calls out to Psyche*
Whip: Where will they take her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next