Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Blaze: Too many. *goes to follow Mana out*
Psyche: To clear up Princess's vague and depressing answer, about... twelve of our comrades, maybe. And a lot more wounded.
Vita: Oh... Whip... Speaking of which...
*Verve takes out the rabbit's shattered bokken, to which Vita looks at guiltily*
Vita: It is... a little past repair.
Psyche: *has placed a hand on Clear's shoulders to see what Vita's talking about* Whoa.
Vita: Would you prefer another bokken? Or perhaps a different weapon?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 pm

*Whip takes the remains of the weapon into his hands*
Whip: ...No.... it's... fine.
*He looks back to where Mana exited, and then back down at the pieces*
Whip: ...I'll find... a new weapon.... somehow.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

Verve: We could give you a weapon. After everything, we kind of owe it to you.
Clear: In fact, here. *removes the sword at her waist and gives it to Whip* For now, you might want to hang onto this.
Psyche: *nods in agreement* You never know if they might come back or not. That bat looked exhausted, but that Kimitsu demon guy seemed like he could fight a little longer. And if not, someone else might come. *crosses his arms and seems to be gazing at Whip seriously* I know how you feel about actually cutting down someone with a sharp weapon, but if it's either them or Mana, I think you've already made your choice on who's gonna live.
Vita: *frowns worriedly* That sounds... Awfully dark.
Psyche: *shrugs* Sorry Vita. I can't be all grins and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:15 am

*Whip analyzes the sword in his off hand, putting down the broken bokken in the process*
Whip: ...No... if anybody threatens her again... I will never make the mistake of letting them get away with it again.
*Whip adjusts his sheathe to face the other way, and then sheathes his sword. Thankfully, it fits, better than his wooden blade, in fact*
Whip: ...Thank you....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:47 am

Verve: If you want, we'll help you train later.
Vita: But as of right now... *looks towards the exit* We... should prepare everyone to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 am

Whip:... Right...
*Whip turns to the exit*
Whip: ...I have to check... to see how she's handling...
*Without waiting for confirmation, Whip heads out of the room to follow and find Mana*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 am

*Whip sees many Descendants working in the area in their own ways to remove evidence of what has happened. Some are washing the blood off the floor and others are covering the bodies of the warriors who have passed on. Interestingly enough, many of them are finally wearing their masks that are so often found on Set's pseudo-Descendants. Mana is down the hall, her back to Whip as she helps a Descendant move a corpse onto a cot, but as she turns slightly, streaks of tears can easily be seen streaming down her face*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 am

*Pained to see her in so much pain herself, Whip desperately wants to assist her. However, he instead approaches her side, gives her an empathetic and apologetic glance, and begins helping with the post-mortem Descendants as well*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 am

*Throughout the whole process, Mana's tears never let up, nor does her silent, persistent help with the Descendants. Eventually, all the bodies are moved away, and the Royal herself approaches the two, her face expressionless*

Blaze: There will be a memorial soon enough, but in the meantime, there is nothing left to do. You two should rest.
Mana: *after a brief moment, Mana gives a silent nod and wordlessly begins making her way to the bedroom again*
Blaze: *watches her retreat* (to Whip) Despite her not knowing them, she gives her tears freely for their loss. A kindness like that should not be distinguished. *looks at him seriously* Whip... Do take care of her. *turns and makes her way the opposite way of the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:00 am

*Whip stands alone, closing his eyes and tilting his head in thought*
Whip: ....As if I needed you to tell me that...
*He turns to retire to the bedroom as well*
Whip: I don't need anyone... to tell me Mana is special...

*Whip finds his way to the bedroom, but cautions upon reaching it. He knocks instead of just entering*
Whip: Mana...?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 am

Mana: *opens the door and pulls Whip into the room and a hug that she can bury her head against his chest and wrap her arms around him tightly; notably, the rabbit's chest stays dry* ...Are you okay...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 am

*Whip, surprised by the sudden grapple, finds the dexterity to lightly wrap his arms around her as well*
Whip: ...I should be the one asking that...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 am

Mana: But I'm asking you. Because... Because I almost died on you. And I'm sorry for that...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:05 am

*Whip's hug noticeably becomes tighter*
Whip: ....As if I could blame you for that.... It was my fault...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 am

Mana: *shakes her head against his chest* He would've killed you too if you had stayed... And... (her voice becomes guilty) I could have ran. I... When you guys left, I looked through the records and found a spell that would've gotten me out of the room. So I could help you and Verve. But... he showed up. And I decided to fight, even when things got bad. But I didn't run. And because of that, I nearly broke our promise...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 am

Whip: He would have followed you...
*Whip's hands grip slightly on the back of Mana's dress*
Whip: They came to... capture you. Even if you had run.... he would've followed you... and then you wouldn't have been able to fight back...
*His voice grinds against the gravel he swears he just swallowed*
Whip: I wasn't there... I promised not to leave your side, but I did it anyways.... and you almost paid the price for it...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 am

Mana: *raises her head onto his shoulders and nuzzles the side of his neck and cheek slightly* If I can't blame myself then you can't blame yourself either. I'm alive, you're alive, we're both alive. So for me, no more tears for awhile. Unless they're tears of happiness when we find Hana. And for you, no more guilt crap. Because sooner or later, it's gonna annoy the hell out of me enough that I'll kick your ass for it. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

*Whip pauses for a short moment, and then chuckles*
Whip: Yeah... alright.
*He pulls back just slightly to look into Mana's eyes directly. He's got a rare, genuine smile defining his usually-hard features*
Whip: ...When did you become so mature?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Mana: *scoffs, welcoming the friendly and normal banter between them* What the hell are you talking about? I've always been mature.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

*His expression dangerously approaches hair-playing levels as he grins and pokes his head up in a slightly condescending manner*
Whip: Right. Always mature~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 am

Mana: *her eye twitches in irritation and she leaves the hug completely, retreating to the bed and sitting down angrily on it with crossed arms and a pouting expression* Maturity isn't something that's turned on and off! It's always there, so yeah! I'm always mature! *contrary to her words, sticks her tongue out at him like a little girl* So nyeeeh!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:53 am

*Whip's grin gradually becomes a full-hearted laugh as he squats down into a criss-cross position*
Whip: Right! I forgot mature people still sleep with their stuffed bunnies~
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

Mana: *turns bright red at the mention and chucks the pillow on the bed at him* S-Shut up! That has nothing to do with my maturity, you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:05 am

*The pillow buffets Whip, though he just takes it into his hands and keeps chuckling*
Whip: Personally, I think it's cute~ You almost seem innocent~
*Whip lightly tosses the pillow back to her*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

Mana: *catches the pillow, huffing as she pulls it to her stomach and hugs it, her cheeks flaming* ...Speaking of which... *looks at the rabbit curiously* Whip, when are we going back to the cave? After we have Hana?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next