Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Arcana Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:19 am

*Whip's jovial attitude stops at a brick wall. He seems surprised by the mention*
Whip: ....Back... to the cave?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am

Mana: Well, yeah. *lays the pillow on her knees and smooths it out* I mean, since you mentioned her, I realized I left Pink Bunny in the cave. And I have no idea what state the plants are in right now. *gains a displeased look* Not to mention all that dust probably just blew right in... *looks back to Whip obliviously* When are we going home?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:51 am

Whip: ....
*Whip, arms place on his lap, tilts his head down slightly, and his voice finds its normal tone again*
Whip: ...I thought... they offered you to live here... You're not going to stay?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:01 am

Mana: *frowns* I don't know... I mean, they have a lot of interesting things here, but... I've seen Blaze as the enemy for so long I just have trouble wrapping my head around the idea of living here. And yeah, my parents founded this organization, but... *gives a small smile towards Whip* The Descendants can say all they want, but this isn't my home just because my parents founded it. My home is with you. *tilts her head* So if you're not comfortable with living here, then forget it. Our cave is good enough for me. *pulls the pillow back into her hands and gives a goofy smile* Although, if we don't stay here, I want these pillows, and I'm taking them whether or not I'm allowed to~
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 am

*Whip tilts his head away. A keen eye could spot a bit on pink on his cheeks*
Whip: ...But... they have so much here to provide... You'd never have to worry about food... or your bed being too uncomfortable... They're even almost as good as I am at training you... and they can keep you safe...
*Whip's voice waivers*
Whip: ...I can't promise any of that....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 am

Mana: *frowns for a moment, before gaining a look of determination and moves to where Whip's sitting and all but yanks him up and onto the bed to sit next to her* I said no more guilt monologues! They're boring and annoying. *looks at Whip with soft eyes* I'm asking what you want, Whip. Forget about me for a sec and ask yourself if you'd be okay if you stayed here. You get new people to beat the crap out of but you'd have to deal with Psyche everyday, not to mention Blaze being all commanding and stuff. *takes both his hands into hers as she smiles* I want to hear what you want for once, instead of always thinking of me and taking care of me.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 am

*It's very telling of Whip's thought process when he stays silent for a few minutes after Mana asks this of him. A few times, he begins to answer, only to realize that his sentence began with the word "You", and he thinks for a longer time*
Whip: ........I don't think... I can do this...
*He looks sincere, which makes it all the sadder*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 am

Mana: *a mixture of emotions play on Mana's face, from concerned to disheartened, before finally settling on softly touched* Well... Until you can decide what you want, I'm sticking with what I know you're used to. Home in a cave~ *her smile fluctuates a bit, turning bashful and embarrassed, but for once, she moves to initiate the kiss despite her nervousness; however, before she finishes the move, she looks into her boyfriend's eyes with contentment in her eyes* Thank you. *her eyes flutter close, and shyly, she presses her lips onto his own*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:02 am

*Surprised by her initiative, but fueled by his emotions and the memory of all the things that had transpired, Whip, shortly after she presses against him, wraps his arms around her back and holds her passionately*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 am

*Mana instinctively responds to his passion, basking in the comfort and relief that, after everything that's happened, they're both still alive and, better yet, together. Inexperience but willing, she simply follows his lead, her heart pounding all the while at the swarm of emotions that pleasantly try to suffocate her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:34 am

*One of his hands rises and runs through her hair, allowing him to push closer as he loses himself to her. Taking a short repose, keeping his forhead on hers, he breaks from her lips and breathes short, withdrawn breaths*
Whip: ...What I want most... I already have...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Mana: *her already flushed face goes from rose-tinted to a brilliant crimson shade, and although she already feels extremely embarrassed and almost demure, she can't look away from Whip's gaze nor can she find her usually teasing or biting comments; instead, she simply gives an apologetic smile to him* Then... I'm sorry that I'm selfish enough to want more than just what I have with you.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Whip: Don't be sorry.
*He refuses to break contact with Mana's eyes, delving into her with his unwavering, cinnamon-specked pupils and taking the side of her cheek with one hand*
Whip: The more I can give you, the happier I am. So.... want as much as you want... I'll do what I can... to make you happy.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 am

Mana: Well, if that's the case... *she closes her eyes again, unable to continue looking at him when she says her next words* I... have an idea of what might make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 am

*Whip becomes curious*
Whip: What is it?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

Mana: *her face scrunches up and the scarlet flames upon her face reach their peak, signifying she can't take it anymore, so she ducks under the covers and hides her burning face and embarrassing thoughts* N-Never mind! It's not important! Sleeping is good too!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Whip: ...What's with that reaction?
*He shakes his head to himself and finds Mana's head over the covers with his hand, patting it gently*
Whip: If you're that tired, then get some rest. You deserve it...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Mana: *slowly, she pokes her eyes out from under the covers and eyes Whip in an embarrassed fashion* ...You need your sleep, too... *her eyebrow scrunches up slightly, suggesting she's scowling with scarlet cheeks* Would you... stay here, with me? In this bed?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Whip: ...With yo-
*His eyes are cast into an unfathomable shadow, not quite hiding the light pink salmon that now covers his cheeks*
Whip: .......I can't... protect you very well when I'm in the other bed, can I? So.... there's no choice... I'll stay here with you...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Mana: *wordlessly shifts in the bed, giving more room for him before retreating to hide her flushed face under the covers* ...Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 pm

*Whip carefully reclines in next to her, though he stays seated up, and glances at Mana under the covers*
Whip: ...Are you okay, Mana? Why are you hiding under there...?
*Whip reaches out to try and pull the covers down*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Mana: *stubbornly holds the covers to hide her face* B-Because it's cold!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

*Whip, reveling in the tepid air, finds this claim slightly unbelievable*
Whip: ...Maybe you're feeling ill...
*Whip more forcefully tugs on the blankets, moving closer to Mana in the process*
Whip: Let me feel your head... if you're sick, I have to know...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Mana: *continues to stubbornly hold fast to the blankets covering her face, turning away from him slightly* Huwaaaah, I'm not sick! Stop trying to steal my blanket!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am

*Whip begins to suspect the tone in her voice and allows it to influence his own*
Whip: But it's cold~ We'd be warmer together~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Arcana Base   Descendants of Arcana Base - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Arcana Base
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next