Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 am

Zero: No, we are wherever we are paided to be. We have yet to be recruited to take lives. *She levels a glare at Silver.*
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

Silver: *raises hands in a placating gesture* N-No, I think you got it wrong. I meant mercenary, as in, "Does any kind of job for money." I didn't mean to imply assassin or something... *rubs the back of his quills, sweatdropping*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

Zero: Hn-... *her eyes widen a fraction at her own action, before she makes her expression neutral once again.*

Solo: Well looks like the android and I should be on our way. You have a cat to meet up with.[quote]

Last edited by YokaiRei on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 am

[Item action...?]

Silver: True. *extends hand out and smiles* Good luck with your things. And it was nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 am

Solo: *shakes Silver's hand* Yeah, you to man.

Zero: *places a hand on her hip* Knowing our luck we'll probably see each other again soon enough, anyway.

Solo: *gives Zero a small smirk in reply* Point taken, we'll see you around Silver. *Solo turns and leaves the hotel with Zero falling in step with him.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:09 am

Silver: *waves, and then turns for a teleporter*

[Soo... now what?]
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 pm

[We make it so they have no choice but to work together. So I think a quick cut scene should be added.]

*Solo and the female android disappear down an alleyway, with a bit of pointless conversation between them.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 pm

*a little panda girl runs into Solo, running away with something in her hand*
Panda Girl: A-Ah! Sorry, and excuse me! *quickly dashes away, and odd sounds are heard not far from the three*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Zero: *looks in the direction the panda girl ran.*

Solo: *looks over at his androidic friend* I wonder what her hurry is?

Zero: I don't know… Hey, Solo do you here that?

Solo: *listens and hears the same noises.* Yeah. You think that has something to dio with why the girl was running?

Zero: Don't know, but it might be fun to find out.

Solo: Then let's go. *both teens head towards the noise.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

*the teens find a small, durable looking robot beeping as it heads after the panda girl*
Robot: TARGET ESCAPING. ENGAGED IN PURSUIT.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 am

Solo: Hey babe, think you can stop that machine.

Zero: Don't think you can handle that little thing?

Solo: Considering the last robot I met was you, I'm not taking that change yet. *Solo's expression and tone give away that he's only half joking *

Zero: *smirks* Alright, I got it this time. *the young android walks up to the robot and grabs it, making it stop in it's tracks.* What's your hurry? Why don't you stay and answer some questions, to help us out.

Solo: Like why are you after that kid?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Robot: TARGET ESCAPING. LIFEFORMS IN PATH. STEP ASIDE. NON-COMPLAINANT LIFEFORMS ARE NOT TOLERATED.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Zero: Are your audio sensors malfunctioning? My friend asked you a question. *Zero lifts the robot into the air in one graceful movement.*

Solo: You should answer us before you find out just how "non-complaint" we can be.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 am

Robot: *makes a few beeping noises* INFORMATION RESTRICTED FROM LIFEFORMS. INITIATING BATTLE MODE. *its metal glows a fiery red as its internal temperature rises and lights itself on fire*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 am

Zero: *releases the robot out of sudden shock. She quickly calms down, and her expression changes to a look of arrogance that is completed with a smirk.* Looks like it wants to do things the hard way. Too bad the result of this conflict is obvious.

Solo: Zero-

Zero: Solo, I'll fight this once. So stay out of my way.

Solo: Since when are you a fighter?

Zero: I guess there are still things you don't know about me.

Solo: I'm going after that kid. If you can get any answers from that thing let me know. *Solo heads off in the direction he saw the girl run off in.*

Zero: Always. *turns to face the robot.* Let's see what you've got. Try not to disappoint me too much.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 am

Robot: *many whirring sounds are heard, and suddenly, its metallic body seems to decompose and soften into a liquid looking alloy, before it reshapes itself in a humanoid form that matches Zero's stature and gets into a fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 am

Zero: *with little thought of her opponent's new form she appears in a fraction of a second in front of it, she aims a kick straight for the robot's head.*

[Meanwhile with Solo]

*Solo continues his search for the young mobian that had bumped into him not to long ago.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Robot: *Zero's kick splashes through the metal alloy, not seeming to have any effect, and just as fast as her, the robot lashes out its hardened leg to smash into Zero's unprotected side*

*labored breaths can be heard around the corner*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Zero: *uses her hand to catch the leg managing to buffer the kick some. A brief flash of pain cruises her face, before being replaced with an arrogant smirk.* What, can't you come up with an attack of your own? *Zero awkwardly manages to wrench the robot's leg 180° before throwing it into a wall.*

[With Solo]

Solo: *he hears the labored breathing of someone and goes to investigate.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Robot: *as soon as it hits the wall, it seems to sink into a complete liquid, and suddenly the metal alloys attack Zero with multiple tendrils*

*it turns out to be the little panda girl breathing hard and she hasn't noticed Solo's appearance yet*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Zero: *puts up an android barrier to protect herself from the attack.*

Solo: *walks closer to the girl.* Hey kid.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Panda Girl: Meep! *shuffles something behind her* H-Hello, onii-san!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

Solo: Onii-san? What's that mean? You're the kid that bumped into me before, aren't ya? I have a question for ya, alright. *Solo keeps his tone and body language relaxed as he speaks, in an effort not scare the girl.*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Robot: *retracts its tendrils and regains a shape, parts of it smoking from its contact with the barrier, but looks relatively unharmed* ... *jumps backward in midair and tucks into a rapid spinning ball and releases a wave of energy towards Zero*

Panda Girl: *seems to calm down a bit, but still looks rather anxious* A-Ah... *gives a little bit of a bow nod but continues to hide something behind her* Okay...
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Zero: *uses her right arm to deflect the energy wave away from her. Though by doing so she gains some serious injuries on that arm. She stumbles back a bit, and finds her breathing to be slightly uneven; though she can not tell if it's from pain or exhaustion.* I see looks like you're a decent toy. *She composes herself as she grasps her injured and bleeding arm. A serious expression takes over her face as she raises her uninjured arm, haveing the palm face the robot* As much as I hate breaking my toys, it's about time to say good bye. *a yellow sphere of energy shoots out of her hand growing in until it's about two feet in diameter. It heads straight at the robot.*

Solo: You see my friend and I had gone the direction we saw you running from. We ran into this robot, that she is now dealin' with. We were wonderin' if that robot was why you were running?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future City
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next