Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 am

This city was once known as Central City; 200 years ago, that is. Now, it has become the capital of the mainland, where many humans and mobians dwell in peace. It's governing style is not unlike that of an ancient city known as Rome, but that does not stop the city from maintaining good relationships with nearby areas, such as the Sol Kingdom.

Last edited by Mana the Cat Magican on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 am

[Central Lab]

WARNING. WARNING. INTRUDER ALERT. ALL AVAILABLE PERSONNEL, REPORT TO DUTY. CLASSIFIED INFORMATION HAS BEEN ACCESSED. INITIATING LOCKDOWN SEQUENCE, LEVEL ONE. STOP THE INTRUDER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

???: Interesting... How very interesting. This data is most useful for my research. *pulling out a device from the computer that seems akin to a USB drive, the intruder quickly begins making its way out, simply blasting its way out of the building*

[Outside, on the Streets]

*CBNR officers are guarding the entrance of the streets, armed with futuristic and dangerous looking weapons, and have covered the area around the place*

???: *causally strolls out of the building in a robot that is giant and has what looks to be very durable armor* (sounds genuinely pleased) Well, well. A gathering for me? I am truly honored.
CBNR Leader: (calmly) Give it up, Doctor Eggman Nega. You're surrounded and outmatched. You're coming back with us to Neo Prison Island where you belong.
Nega: Why, you Guardians ought to know by now. Even strength must bow to wisdom, yes? And at the moment, I am sad to say that you are severely lacking in strategy. *suddenly, his machine lets out a burst of energy that isn't visible which knocks out all the Guardians that surround him* Honestly. Who tries to negotiate with a thief when they can simply attack first? *the armor is deceptively quick, and takes off into the sky*

[In the Skies, Nearing a Summit]

???: Hold it, Nega!
Nega: *his machine is suddenly halted in mid-air* Why Silver, what a pleasure to finally see you. I was beginning to think you would never show up.
Silver: *his hand is outstretched and his whole body is glowing a neon green, including his eyes* Enough! I'm bring you back to your prison where you belong!
Nega: Oh, honestly my dear Silver. When will you learn? *somehow, Nega breaks out of Silver's telekinetic grip and fires a laser straight at Silver*
Silver: What the-!? *utterly stunned by the fact that Nega broke free from his grip and is hit by the laser, causing him to spiral out of the air*
Nega: That's it? I honestly expected more of a fight from you. *turns the machine around* No matter. *continues to make his way when a giant boulder crashes into his machine*
Silver: Don't count me out just ye- What?! *sees that the machine is completely unharmed, and that the boulder he threw was now a shower of pebbles*
Nega: *waves his finger* Tsk, tsk. Silver, Silver, Silver. Next time we meet, I do hope you will be able to present me more of a challenge next time.
Silver: Next time? *small bots sneak up behind Silver unknowingly* Why next time when I'm right h-AHHHHHH!!! *the robots continually shock him until he is rendered unconscious and falls out of the sky with enough velocity to create a small crater when he smashes into the ground*
Nega: *smiles darkly, and disappears as he makes his way through the sky*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 am

*A short distance away and a little higher in the air, having just watched these events is a young teenage girl. She has dark brown hair that is cut strangely. It has braids in the back the one in the middle being the thickest, the braids stop halfway down leaving the rest of the hair in pony tails that end at her hips. She has two sections of hair that just cover her ears and are stright cut. She only seems to have bangs on one side of her face (look up a picture of Joker from Black butler to see what her bangs look like.) She wears a long sleved button up shirt with a black vest over it, the shirt has black "x" detailing on the right side that is slightly longer than the rest of the shirt, while the vest has a silver chain on the left side. She's also wearing a pair of black shorts that end just below her knees, and black and white stripped stockings. Her combats seem to be a little to big on her and extremly beat up. Her eye blue eyes seem to glare at Rei as a small amout of electricity courses through the fleure(sp) mark on her right cheek. A black ribbion is tied in a bow on her shirt, and a pendant that hasn't been seen in years rests just below it.* How interesting... I wonder what this is about? *She begins to desend to the ground to get a closer look at the strange creature that fell.*
Back to top Go down
http://anime4evea.aceboard.com/
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 am

Silver: *dust is still flying around in the air from the crash, and Silver groans in his unconscious state*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 am

*The girl lands a short distance away from the dust cloud. She waits a moment for it to desperse a bit more before walking towards the fallen form. She stops but a few inches from his head.* Hm...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:54 am

Silver: *body twitches a bit from the leftover shock*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 am

Girl: So this thing's alive. *Her eyes turn red* Scanning organic lifeform.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:00 am

Silver: *does nothing but breathes shallow breaths due to his injuries*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 am

[I was hoping for a desription of the injuries, but oh well.]

Girl: *her eyes turn back to their ice blue color* Perhaps I should bring this creature with me? *shurgs* I suppose it couldn't hurt, if he turns out to be hostile I will simply eliminate him. *She hoists the creature onto her back before taking off into the air and flying off.*

*About half an hour later they land at a campsite where a blonde teen is going through a bag infront of a campfire.*

Guy: Welcome back Zero. *looks up at the girl he refered to as zero* What that on your back?

Zero: I'm not sure, but it's an organic creature and seems to be injured. Not surrpriseing since it fell from the sky. Solo, I think we should try and patch it up.

Solo: *sighs* Well we're certainly not leaving it for dead. Though I'm not crazy about wasteing supplies.

Zero: *Sets the being on the ground by the fire*

Solo: *tosses Zero the first aid kit* Get to work.

Zero: *gives him a "You can't be serious look."*

Solo: What you brought it here, you take care of it's injuries.

Zero: Fine... *Sulking she patches the strange creature up*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 am

[Ohhh... Well, okay. XD I was kinda wondering what you wanted. I was thinking, "Reeeei, I can't say the same thing over and over for much longer..." Razz]

Silver: *is covered with electrical burns that have turned parts of his normally pristine white fur into ebony shaggy patches with irritated skin underneath, as well a few forming bruises on his back and a noticeable lump on his head from when and how he hit the ground*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 am

Zero: *puts burn salve on the blackend patches of fur and a cooling patch on the bump on his head. Her eyes flash read again, before returning to their normal color* Well the injuries aren't life threatening.

Solo: Any idea what that creature is?

Zero: No, I am not even sure how we ended up in this dimension. *She goes and sits next to Solo. Looking over at him she notices that his hair is getting long and should probably be cut soon. Hist clothes are reminiscent of an old uniform. Dark green pants of a jumpsuit that have a couple of tears, and black fitted shirt the sleeves of the jumpsuit tied around his waist. He has a pair of sneakers on that seem to be the newest thing he owns. Zero sets her gaze on his mismatched eyes, the left one was a beautiful green color, while the other was a soulful blue.*

Solo: *shurgs and throws some more wood on the fire* You didn't have to come along.

Zero: I wanted too. We started from the same location, I don't see why I couldn't travel with you. Besides I like this a lot more than being around that fox demon.

Solo: You just don't like hearing anything about your origin.

Zero: All I need to know was programed into my memory. I'd rather live my own lifer and not my predecessor.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 am

[I could fix your spelling mistake if you'd want?]

Silver: *groans and moves a bit, as if he's already regaining his conscious*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 am

[Yes please. That's really why I hate this laptop.]

Solo: Looks like your guest may wake up soon.

Zero: So it seems. Do you want me to check on it?

Solo: Nah, let it wake up on it's own.

Zero: *nods*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 am

Silver: Ugggh... *sits up, wincing at the strain* Oww... *puts his hands to his head* My head... *blinks when his hand comes in contact with the cooling pad* Huh? *turns around and is surprised to see the two around their campfire* Oh. Uh... hi?
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 am

Solo: ..... *Is a little surprised the creature can speak* Hey man?

Zero: You're awake, good. Perhaps you could answer some questions for us. Like who and what you are? And how are you able to fly?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 am

Silver: *a little surprised that interrogation is the first thing he wakes up to and the fact that the two don't know who he is* You mean, you don't recognize me? *frowns, but scratches his ear, as if embarrassed* Well, I guess I shouldn't be so conceited and expect the world to know me like a certain hedgehog... I'm Silver. Silver the Hedgehog. As for why I can fly, I use telekinesis. *to prove his point, he moves a rock nearby Solo towards him, having it float in his hands*
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 am

Solo: *His surpise shows on his face, but he seems to recover fairly quickly* Woah... That's pretty cool, Silver.

Zero: Interesting.... I have never heard of a hedgehog of such... ability? Hm... No that's not quite it. I hve not heard of a hedgehog possesing many of the traits you demenstraight. What were the scientists that created you expermenting with?

Solo: *gives and annoyed look at Zero* Ignore her, she's still working on her social skills.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 am

Silver: *waves him off* Don't worry about it. *his golden eyes seem to almost sharpen as he appraises them in what seems like simple curiosity* But judging by your guys' reactions, I'm guessing you're not from this world.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 am

Solo: Yeah, we just sort of wound up here.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 am

Silver: Ah. *smiles a bit* That's actually not very surprising. Seeing how my friend and myself traveled to a world that was a past, alternate dimension of this world, I guess it'd make sense that people could pop out here. *stands up, trying not to wince as he ignores the aches in his body* I could probably try and help you guys figure out a way to get you guys back to your time and world.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:02 am

Solo: I'm in no hurry. And knowing her, she's good as long as she's entertained. Though even then she'll just come along for the ride.

Zero: I'm in no hurry, but I don't apprciate that description.

Solo: So what happened that to ya.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 am

Silver: Huh? *examines his wounds, and suddenly remembers why he's like this* Oh no! *shoots the sky immediately, scanning for Eggman Nega, but quickly lowers back down to the ground when he realizes it's pointless* (to himself) Shoot! I let him get away! Argh, how could I get so careless?!
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 am

Solo: Hey calm down buddy! You may not have anything life treatening, but you shouldn't shoot up so fast. Now who'd you let get away?

Zero: I think he's refering to the strange man he did battle with earlier. It was quite a sight.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 am

Silver: *shakes his head* Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I heal quickly. *glares into the sky, as if Nega was still there* As for who I let get away, it was Doctor Eggman Nega. He seems like a polite old man, but that's just hiding the fact that he's insane. He's a madman with an IQ over 300 and he escaped from his prison yet again. He's also known for messing with not just the present, but the past. *his hands clench out of frustration* And now he's got away with some classified data, and knowing him, that's not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
YokaiRei
Original Member~
YokaiRei

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 am

Solo: Wow... And I thought I dealt with some crazy old men. Though they never messed with the past.

Zero: *doesn't really seem to care* That's too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future City   Future City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future City
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next