Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt. Gagazet~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:04 am

(From "Aboard the Airship~")
*After a fairly decent fall, the only repercussion of the fall being Rikku's landing on her bottom, and Sugar, her back. Kimahri lands gracefully on his feet, and none of them seem the worse for wear from the fall*
Rikku: Ah.... Buddy!
*Rikku stands up and rubs her back in pain*

Last edited by Whip on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 am

Mana: *also lands on her feet thanks to her abilities, but shivers slightly* It is cold here!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 am

*Sugar stands up and begins shivering as well*
Sugar: Ah... s-so c-c-cold....
*Rikku too seems to be affected by the cold, though she makes no comment of it*
Rikku: ....Geez, this place doesn't change from cold and gloomy, does it?
*Rikku looks out ahead of them, only to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wind ahead of them. Kimahri, unamused once again, begins trudging forward*
Kimahri: Near base of mountain. Top of mountain where Ronso live.
*Kimahri doesn't turn his head to her, but clearly responds to Rikku's comment*
Kimahri: Top of mountain where beauty is.
*Rikku shrugs a bit and follows Kimahri, whilst Sugar shivers a bit more*
Sugar: Ah... Mana, I h-h-hope you don't mind if-f-f I borrow you-r idea....
*She flicks her finger, allowing a small white wisp to pop around and sink into her body. Her normal, thin-looking jacket suddenly glows and bends into a thicker, fuller one, complete with a comically sized zipper on the front of it. She also gains a baggy pair of straight pants, and her sneaker-like shoes start to resemble more trudging boots*
Sugar: M-much.... better....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 am

Mana: *seems to be staring at the path in front of them intensely for a few moments, but then shakes her head and looks at the others* I guess we ought to get going, huh? Though, I think we'll warm up more as we trudge along. *starts following Kimahri*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm

*Sugar nods and agrees, and follows Mana with the rest of the group. As glamorous as the prospect of climbing up a mountain may have sounded, it quickly becomes arduous as the snow and wind picks up the further up they go. At one point, Rikku sits down in defeat in a slightly open area, holding herself and rubbing her legs*
Rikku: Look at how far we've gone! Can't we take a break?
Kimahri: Rikku not complain first time up Gagazet. Why now?
Rikku: Last time I went up Gagazet, I was wearing a top!
Kimahri: Not Kimahri's fault.
*Rikku and Kimahri bicker amongst each other whilst Sugar takes the moment to re-cooperate as well*
Sugar: Ah.... This mountain is.... very tall....

Last edited by Whip on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Mana: *is puffing out her breath and watching it, like she's imagining that she's a dragon, but turns to give Sugar her attention* If only Dawg was here, right? We'd just chaos control it up the mountain. *thinks thoughtfully for a moment* Do chaos emeralds even work here, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Sugar: They do. Dawg uses them to get us here, normally. He usually....
*Sugar continues on in her conversation, though, undetectedly to the rabbit, a few pyreflies take form from nothing and float by Mana, almost beckoning her to their advance. Sugar either doesn't notice or ignores the pyreflies*
Sugar: ...And sometimes I still catch him licking it.
*She giggles fondly*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Mana: *was distracted from Sugar's story by the pyreflies and, almost as if she's in a trance, begins to follow the enthralling lights and energy* ...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Sugar: ....Mana?
*Sugar follows Mana, confused by her distraction. The pyrefly leads Mana a little bit aways from the clearing, into a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It wisps away into nothingness, leaving the two alone in the cavern. Sugar seems worried*
Sugar: Mana? Are you okay? Where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Mana: *stumbles as if confused and looks around as if she's looking for someone* (in a tone of voice that suggest she's barely aware of Sugar's presence) Someone... Someone was calling me... Like... They really needed me to go somewhere. *begins to wander around the cavern a bit more, as if she's still looking for the voice*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Sugar: Mana-

:Welcome, summoner.

*Sugar spins around, and behind them, in the entrance, stands [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a complacent smirk across his face, as if the condescending smile was his neutral expression*

:How I have awaited your arrival...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Mana: *turns around to see the blue-haired man as well and seems to be getting some bad vibes from his smile judging by the way she suddenly takes a step back from him* Did... did you call me here?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

: Indeed.
*He turns his head, almost unnaturally, to Sugar*
: Mana, did you say?
*He diverts his stare towards Mana again*
Seymour: I am Seymour Guado. Please, to make your acquaintance.
*He bows politely, though even that seems insincere from him. Sugar shares Mana's sentiment*
Sugar: Are you the one who warned Kimahri about Mana?
*Seymour shakes his head*
Seymour: I am not. However, I am glad you came. You see, I have a quarrel, and I am afraid only someone of your demeanor and skill is capable of assisting me.
*His smile never drops*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Mana: *looks troubled by Seymour's words and it looks like her thoughts are racing as she talks to him* ...How do you know whether or not I'm capable of anything? I... haven't seen you around, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Seymour: No, we have not met formally. However, can sense great things from you, summoner Mana....
*Seymour slowly and gallantly approaches Mana. Around him, pyreflies begin to emerge, which draws a short gasp from Sugar*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Mana: *resists the urge to retreat from Seymour, but holds her ground, sparing a questioning quick glance at Sugar before keeping her eyes on Seymour* What is it that you wanted my help with...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 pm

*In the near-instant moment Mana took to look at Sugar, Seymour found his way inches from her, stooped down to stare at her directly in the eyes. His cold, blue stare seems chilling, but after a second of admiration, he respectfully takes a few steps back*
Seymour: I have been wronged, Lady Mana. I once proudly called myself Maester of Spira, a saviour of the people. However...
*Seymour regresses, changing the path of the conversation*
Seymour: There are dark forces at work, Lady Mana. Above all else, these forces pose a threat to Spira and its people. However... with your power to summon without the Fayth, you have the ability to save them.
*Seymour extends his hand out, in an offer to her*
Seymour: Agree to help me. Assist me, and we can save Spira.

*Sugar's expression seems hesistant and scared, as if she were trying to say something, but too afraid to let the words go*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 am

Mana: *seems confused by Seymour's conflicting manners and words and folds her arms and taps her chin in thought* Wait... What dark forces? And what are fayths? I've heard them mentioned once, but at the time, I thought it was "f-a-i-t-h" faith, as in, a belief. Is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

*Seymour closes his eyes and chuckles, an unnerving, slightly disturbing chuckle. He chooses to avoid the first question, and instead lights the hand that he previously held out to Mana ablaze*
Seymour: The Fayth.... are spirits whom gave their lives to protect Spira....
*He holds up his flaming hand, shedding better lighting on the walls around them in the cavern, which... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*
Seymour: Their sacrifice can still be seen today, all around us.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 am

Mana: *gasps in horror at the sight in the walls* Wh-What happened to them?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 am

Seymour: Solidified. Denying death, even as it overcame them. The Fayth gave their lives to project a force powerful enough to protect those they loved. They lent their strength to summoners in the past, allowing them to further protect Spira.
*Seymour lowers and extinguishes his hand and turns back to Mana*
Seymour: But now, their millennium-long sleep has come to an end, and they no longer lend their power to the ever-endangered world.
*A fire seems to start behind his eyes, though it barely affects his expression*
Seymour: That is where you come in. Use your power to summon. Bring me to a stronger physical form, and together, we can protect Spira!
*Sugar finally gains the courage to speak*
Sugar: Ph-physical form.... and the pyreflies.... y-you're-
Seymour: Two years ago, in my vy to heal the people of Spira, I was struck down. I am Unsent.
*Sugar shakes her head viciously*
Sugar: Mana, don't trust him! The Unsent are spirits who couldn't settle death while they were alive! Any plans he has would only benefit himself!
Seymour: I am sorry to hear you think that.
*Seymour turns to Mana and offers his hand again*
Seymour: Please, Lady Summoner. I can only protect Spira with your help.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 am

Mana: *seems to be thinking deeply at what both sides have said and then looks at Seymour with a very steady look* You never answered my first question. About what dark forces are threatening Spira. If you answer truthfully, then I'll decide whether or not to join your cause.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 am

*Seymour closes his eyes again and smirks, retracting his hand knowingly*
Seymour: ...Spira has been, and forever will be, plagued by fear and death. Weapons and war will always bring wrought and destruction to the people of this land, and be it Sin or another retribution, Spira's people will always pay for their inherit mistakes.
*Seymour raises both arms out ahead of him as if he were preaching*
Seymour: Therefore, the only conclusion to Spira's suffering is to destroy everyone on it. By ridding Spira of it's insufferable life, its people will find bliss in death.
*His voice raises slightly, and his tone, more declarative*
Seymour: Summon me, Mana, so that I can rid Spira of its pain and deliver the bliss of death to all!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 am

Mana: *her eyes widen at Seymour's revelations and then lowers her head and clasps her hands, her bangs hiding her face* I see... how you would come to that conclusion. That destruction is the only way to create peace. That feeling nothing at all would finally put everyone out of misery. *brings her eyes up to Seymour with a steadfast gaze* But what you fail to realize what life does offer, Seymour. How sometimes the pain and darkness is worth the joy and happiness.

*she shakes her head in denial* We have two vastly different views on the same matter. So I can't help you with your plan. I won't ever help with such a plan. *as if anticipating a negative reaction from Seymour, two dolls suddenly appear in her left hand and she tosses them into the air with one hand and a smoke bomb with her other, grabbing Sugar's hand and running to the exit as the smoke diffuses* Let's go!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:31 pm

*Sugar stumbles to follow, but even as the smoke blinds the cavern, Seymour's form begins to change, and, rushing to beat the two girls to the doorway, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*
Seymour: If you choose to fight Spira's saviour, so be it!
*The Mortibody creature lunges at Sugar, whom steps back and allows it to pin itself into the floor. She swats at it, only to annoy it further, though Mana's attention would be distracted by Seymour, preparing a crackling blue spell in his now-metallic hands*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mt. Gagazet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt. Gagazet~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: