Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt. Gagazet~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:12 am

Mana: *shakes her head in denial* The cold's bearable. I'm just... feeling drained.
Pink Bunny: Tell me about it. I don't usually have to pump this much energy back into you unless you got into a bad fight.
Mana: ... *suddenly laughs nervously* Yeaaaaaaaah...
Pink Bunny: ... *seems to be giving Mana a glare* Two fights in one day, huh?
Mana: *seems to be sulking* Can we not do this right now? I'm tired as it is, Pink Bunny. I don't think I could take a scolding session right now...
Pink Bunny: *continues her blank stare on Mana for a few moments before looking at Kimahri* I think she'd like that offer of being carried right now.
Mana: Pink Bunny!
Pink Bunny: She's tired. She's going to slow you down. Might as well.
Mana: You're as bad as Hana!
Pink Bunny: Nah. I'm worse.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:56 pm

*A low whirring sound*

Yuna: If you're really tired Mana, then Kimahri wouldn't mind, right Kimahri?
*Kimahri silently nods his head*

*The sound becomes a dull roar, easily missed through the winds of the mountain*

Yuna: Okay Mana, don't worry. It's only a short way to the village.
Rikku: Yeah, and then we can rest up and finish this~!

*The roar begins to distinguish itself from the winds as a kind of turbine engine, though Kimahri either doesn't notice or doesn't care as he approaches Mana. Just as he attempts to grab her, out from one of the eternal clouds surrounding Gagazet comes a familiar-looking aircraft that swoops down over their heads by only a few feet, and doesn't bother to pause. Instead, as it passes over, a similarly familiar orange flash, hanging onto the side of the ship like a madman, snatches Mana against her will at an incredible speed, hauling her with the ship. Mirroring the event is a black flash capturing both Yuna and Rikku, hauling the four girls along in the split second the ship took to pass over. Kimahri is left standing, almost surprised by the turn of events*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Mana: *is apparently not tired enough to release a scream* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Mt. Gagazet   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 pm

: IT'S FUN, ISN'T IT!?
*Upon becoming a part of the blur, Mana's captor is easily identified, his golden goggles and toothy grin distinguishing him immediately*
Whip: LET'S GET INSIDE!
*Whip swings Mana around a bit until she is tossed into the open hatch of the airship, and soon he too follows aboard. inside the bottom deck of the airship, Sugar, Rikku, and Yuna sit as well, Yuna and Rikku looking windswept, whilst Sugar seems to carry the composure she always holds. Whip straightens his ears a bit*
Whip: Hah, bet you missed me, huh Mana~?

(Hey, my 2000th post~ Now, back to "Aboard the Airship~!")

Last edited by Whip on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt. Gagazet~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: