Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt. Gagazet~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm

: Seymour will not stop until he is defeated. You could send him a hundred times, and he would still come back. His determination to destroy Spira is too great to accept death. The only way to make him accept death is to show him how flawed his plans are. You have to defeat him just before he succeeds with his plans. As for how many of us....
*He doesn't even make any motions, but all the same, as if on cue, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enormous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creatures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] except, notably, for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], whom stands idle by from the larger group*
: We're all prepared to help, however we can.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Mana: *she turns over the idea in her head, examining everyone that has appeared, especially the woman* But... *looks at the main fayth* I thought he would use you guys. To become a new Sin. Wouldn't that just be playing right into his hands, or at least risk it?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 am

: Yes. Seymour will try to overtake one of us. It will be up to you to defeat him as he does it. Much like Yevon attempted two years ago, the only way to defeat him will be to defeat each of us as he attempts to create Sin's shell through them. We will help as much as we can, but only you can truly beat him.
*The woman moves her way up to Mana, almost unafraid of the much more monstrous forms around her*
: You.. have to stop Seymour. Please.... he can't be allowed to cause so much pain....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

Mana: *looks almost devastated* I... I have to hurt you? Despite having to work together...? *shakes head* I don't know... if I could do that. And... *eyebrows furrow in thought* Won't I hurt myself in a way? I make a connection with all my summons, and whenever they get hurt, I can feel it. *places a fist over her heart* Like I'm listening to them scream in pain while I'm screaming as well.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:40 am

*The boy shakes his head*
: Don't worry. It won't hurt us. We'll fade back into the Farplane, where we can rest in peace.
*He tilts his head down*
: Please. We're tired. We've only had two years of rest in the last two-thousand....

*The woman approaches closer, and more personally, to Mana*
: You have to... stop Seymour. Stop my son. It's my fault he's....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 am

Mana: *looks at the woman in shock* Y-You're Seymour's mother? But... How are you a fayth then? Or rather... *looks very confused* What happened exactly...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 pm

*She doesn't appear to be solemn, but her voice tells otherwise*
: Many years ago, my son and I were banished from Guadosalam. We were considered unclean, and so when Seymour showed that he could be a summoner, my husband told us to complete a pilgrimage. He wanted to sacrifice our son... to save me and bring humans and Guado closer together. But when we reached Zanarkand....
*She pauses, and even though her expression still doesn't change, her tone seems to be as close to tears as an incorporeal form could be*
: We discovered... that to obtain the final aeon, someone had to be sacrificed. And so I sacrificed myself. I left my son to fight and die for Spira, and I.... left him to do it alone.
*She hides her face away, and when she speaks again, her voice is much less disturbed*
: It's my fault... that he became what he did.... It's my fault and I can't absolve myself....So I ask of you... please stop Seymour. End his pain....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 am

Mana: *looks positively heartbroken by the mother's story* Oh... She... really loves him. After all this time and after all he's supposedly done... *her lips thin and she gains a very determined expression before nodding firmly* Alright. I'll help. I'll do my best to protect this world and help all of you finally find the rest you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:46 am

*The boy takes over, nodding to Mana*
: Good. Then you need to brace yourself. As a summoner with no training, this will be the hard part.
*As he says these cryptic words, he lines himself with the other Fayth*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 am

Mana: *isn't entirely sure what to expect, but braces herself in any way she can* Alright...
Pink Bunny: *hangs on Mana's back with her arms wrapped around her neck area* I'm right here all the way.
Mana: *nods in acknowledgement and thanks*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 am

*The Fayth all stand silently, facing Mana motionlessly for a few moments, before [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] begins to play, as if the unmoving mouths of the Fayth themselves were chanting. The light of the sun dims, the freezing air around them calms to a neutral temperature, and all sound barring the hymn is muffled. The hymn grows louder and louder, and a faintly visible wind picks up around Mana, blowing about the increasing number of pyreflies. A single stream of the gust finds its way into Mana, passing into her instead of around and drawing energy away from her without her permission*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Mana: Nnn... *winces slightly, but withstands the feeling and continues to endure the event around her*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm

*As if one gust weren't enough, suddenly a large count of streams force themselves into Mana, gorging her energy and whipping her hair and loose cloth-parts all around disobediently. The force begins to set in a feeling, as though a small part of Mana were occupied by vast amounts of energy, and just as the energy being taken seems to reach its limit, the occurrence halts, the winds stop, and the lighting and climate return to their normal levels*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am

Mana: *as soon as it all stops, she falls to her knees, gasping from the overwhelming sensation, her eyes reflecting the event as they are glowing a subtle pink before disappearing* Hnn...
Pink Bunny: Are you alright?
Mana: *manages a weak nod* I... I think so...?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:22 am

*The Fayth have noticeably vanished, though the boy's voice is still audible to Mana*
: Call on us when you need us. We'll be waiting...... to rest....
*And then, Mana and Pink Bunny are alone, atop the sacred mountain, quest in hand and the power of the aeons by their side*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am

Mana: *after a few minutes of regaining her strength, she weakly stands back up* ...Now what?
Pink Bunny: I think we should start off with going back to the others.
Mana: *nods* Sounds like a plan.

*Pink Bunny jumps onto Mana's shoulder, to which she receives a look from the girl*

Pink Bunny: What?
Mana: Pink Bunny, I have enough energy.
Pink Bunny: You know I can't help it.
Mana: *sighs, but relents, and makes her way down back the mountain*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:46 pm

*At the base of the tip, Rikku, Yuna, and Kimahri still stand. Rikku munches on a mysterious apple, but Yuna and Kimahri both approach Mana*
Yuna: ....Are you okay? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Mana: I'm alright. Just a little weak. *looks at the ground* ...I met the fayth...
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

Yuna: The Fayth?
Rikku: But... I thought they were gone now...
*Yuna approaches Mana and kneels down to her level*
Yuna: ...They want you to fight him... don't they?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:16 am

Mana: *nods and looks at Yuna* It sounds like they really need some rest.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 am

Yuna: So it's settled then. We'll have to fight Seymour.
Rikku: Yup! Then count us in!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:06 am

Mana: *seems surprised, but nods* Yeah. *blinks, and then looks around* Hey, where's Sugar?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:02 am

Yuna: Sugar?
Rikku: Wasn't she with us a minute ago?
*Rikku twists to look around herself*
Yuna: I... guess she went back to the village?
Rikku: It's worth checking. C'mon Mana~
*Rikku leads on back to Kimahri's home, with Yuna and the stoically quiet Kimahri trailing behind*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Mana: *follows the trio, but after awhile it seems she's struggling to keep up due to the fact of how often she lags behind*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 am

*After a while, Rikku notices Mana's struggle and calls Yuna to attention, whom then notices as well*
Yuna: Mana?
*The other three halt their progression and stop with Mana*
Rikku: You okay Mana? Is it too cold for you?
Yuna: If you're too weak from meeting the Fayth, maybe we should wait until you're healed...
*Kimahri shakes his head*
Kimahri: Too cold for humans. Freeze to death.
Rikku: Thanks for the confidence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Gagazet~   Mt. Gagazet~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt. Gagazet~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4evea 2.0 :: Animes :: Final Fantasy :: Spira (X)-
Jump to: