Anime4evea 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime4evea 2.0

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 am

*Whip watches AU Mana, a knowing look in his eye as he gives a half-eyed smile and leans in on her left side*
Whip: Fufufufu.... Is that so~?
*Whip twists from her left to her right, changing his clothes in the millisecond it took him to make the manaeuver from Asuna's Knight of the Blood Oath uniform to a long black jacket that some poor, shirtless Sugar in another universe is freaking out about. He begins playing with his bangs*
Whip: I'm.... hurt. I thought..... we had.... something special.

Van: It tastes great, like I've picked it from the tree. You have to try it!
*Van innocently offers the unbitten side of the apple to Mana*
Back to top Go down
https://anime4evea.forumotion.net
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 am

Mana: *blushes lightly but takes the apple* Thanks, Van~ *smiles, and examines it a bit*

AU Mana: *reacts without even thinking* Wh-What?! Don't be stupid, Whip, you're important to me! After all, you're my- *halts in her speech, realizing what just happened and how she's not even talking to AU Whip* ... *radiates an ominous and almost demonic aura as she begins to spark erratically* HAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHH!!!!! *gives Whip a cruelly electricity charged right straight and actually sends him flying through some trees and...*

Mana: *just before she takes a bite, she's slammed by normal Whip and is also electrocuted and also sent flying* HUWAH!!!

Tanya: *pokes out of the ground next to AU Whip, seemingly ticked off* Oi! Other Nii-san! Your girlfriend just took out half of the remaining forest and possible your counterparts! AND they ruined my fortress! Get her under control before I have to rein her in!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 am

*Van seems utterly confused by the turn of events and flinches, stepping forward and looking on after Mana and Whip fly away*
Van: M-Mana!?
*Van chases after their flying corpses, hopelessly outmatched in speed*

*AU Whip only seems to register one part of Tanya's sentence initially*
AU Whip: She's not my girlfriend...
*Then the rest registers*
AU Whip: ....What happened to her? Has she been hurt? Where is she!?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:18 am

Mana: *tumbles to the ground, rolling a few good paces before managing to stop and is only somewhat hurt from the electricity and hit* @.@ W-Whip... What d-did you do...?

Tanya: *gives AU Whip an unimpressed look, too upset to even try to play matchmaker or teasing little sister* ... *suddenly bonks him on the head with her shoe by taking to the air* It's like you have cotton balls in your ears! Geeze! *flies higher and points in a random direction* Just head that way and then follow the path of destruction. You'll find your girlfriend there, but she'll probably be on a rampage, so good luck. *sticks tongue out and then flies away, mumbling something about how insensitive he is to not even care about her fortress*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 am

*Whip stumbles up as quickly as he can, dizzily and clumsily, obviously terrified for the remaining pieces of his life*
Whip: N-Nothing! @A@
*Whip's hair, now supporting a small flame, becomes the target of intense patting*

AU Whip: H-Hey! Wait!
*AU Whip watches after Tanya, and then looks in the direction of AU Mana's destructive rampage and rushes that way with his usual speeds*

*AU Whip stops upon Mana and Whip's crash site*
AU Whip: ....
Whip: You! Mr. My-emotions-are-super-sensitive-for-some-reason!
AU Whip: ...Mana did this?
Whip: YEAH SHE DI-
*Whip suddenly pauses, and AU Whip tenses as well*
Whip: Oh crap, she's coming!
*Whip ducks and dashes away in terror, abandoning Mana with AU Whip and the assumedly approaching AU Mana*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:26 am

Mana: *ears point up and she quickly tries to make her retreat too* Ohhhh, that is a looooot of ener-

AU Mana: *comes in rampaging and sparking dangerously with electricity and hones in on AU Whip* HEY! BASTARD! I'M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET!!!! *the electricity hones into her hands and turns almost seems to resemble an animal, but no one can decide what animal it is before she slams one of them into AU Whip's gut*

Mana: *ears laid back against her head in fear* ...Meep. ._.

Tanya: *watching from the trees* ...I suddenly feel much better~ ^v^
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am

*AU Whip allows a lot of air beneath his feet as he absorbs the hit in full, clutching his stomach painfully but not making a sound. His head bobs, and he stuggles to make breath enter his lungs again*
AU Whip: Ka-I'm.... Sorry.....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 am

AU Mana: *is honestly surprised he's still standing* Wha...?
Mana: *overcomes her fear but seems very reluctant* Uh... Mana? That's... not our Whip...
AU Mana: ...
Mana: That's... yours. OvO;;
AU Mana: ... *pales and the electricity goes out like a switch has been turned off* Ahhhh!!! *seems to be torn between wanting to check on the damage or hug him* I am so sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

*AU Whip shakes his head, denying her apologies, and he stands doubled in pain for only a moment more. He then forces himself to stand straight up and looks at AU Mana in the eyes*
AU Whip: No.... I'm sorry. You're right. I can't control what you choose. I shouldn't...
*He breaks the gaze*
AU Whip: I shouldn't have felt that way...
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 am

Tanya: *floats down next to Van and Mana* Pssst...! Guys, cover your eyes! I can feel a mushy scene coming up real quick!

AU Mana: *blinks in confusion at the sudden change but gets what AU Whip is talking about and sighs, shaking her head* You're hopeless. *puts her hand on his shoulder* Whip, you know I don't need to be babied. I can take care of myself and make my own decisions. *tilts her head as she smiles at him* But I appreciate the fact that you're always looking out for me. So it's alright so long as you don't start acting like a territorial dog.
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 am

*After seeing her smile, AU Whip can't help but smile himself; a short, small grin, which, once he realizes he's expressing, quickly vanishes. He turns his body away and changes his focus to the damage on the scenery...again*
AU Whip: I... suppose "Tag" is cancelled then.
*Van takes notice of the broken environment as well and sighs*
Van: I don't think we could safely go on with these circumstances.... And we dropped Mana's apple as well....
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:16 am

Tanya: *floats up once again and circles everybody* Oiiii~! Who ever said tag was just fun game? This is war, friends! AND ONE DOES NOT SURRENDER OR GIVE UP EASILY DESPITE FALLEN TREES! Mad
AU Mana: *gives Tanya a strange look and then looks to AU Whip* Think our Tanya would be this hyper normally?
Tanya: *wags her finger in front of AU Mana* No one can compare to my hyperness~ Not even your Tanya on cookies- *suddenly halts in midair, somehow staying afloat despite her ears are no longer flapping and she looks incredibly disturbed* ...
Mana: *senses an outburst coming* Uh-
Tanya: *suddenly wacks AU Mana in the head with her shoe like she did to AU Whip earlier* GAAAAAAAAAH! NO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR! *also wacks AU Whip in the head too* NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!!!
AU Mana: *blinks in surprise at the sudden breakdown* Uh-
Tanya: MY AU SELF IS A NATURAL YUI COSPLAY!!! THAT'S NOT COOL!! WE HADN'T EVEN WATCHED THE ANIME YET-
Mana: Hey, watch the forth wall, Tanya...
Tanya: *points a finger at AU Whip* AND YOU STOLE MY KIRITO COSPLAY AND YOU- *points to AU Mana with her other hand* ARE A NATURAL ASUNA-CHAN-
AU Mana: Wha-
Mana: *shakes her head at AU Mana* Let her rant.
Tanya: *is now flailing her hands angrily* WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE THE NATURAL SAO FAMILY!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:26 am

AU Whip: I have no idea what she's talking about anymore.
Whip: Kirito-kun, you can't really think this lady is Asuna!
*Whip appears on AU Whip's side, wearing his KoB uniform again*
Whip: After all, I'm the real Asuna! This is obviously that Leefa girl that you share no feelings for~
*Whip hugs AU Whip's arm, much to his disgust*
AU Whip: ...What... the hell are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am

AU Mana: Oh, there he is. *shifts back into raging electric mode and repeats the animal electrical gut punch she did on AU Whip*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 am

*Whip is sent flying in a burst of electricity*
Whip: I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIIING!
*Whip disappears in a twinkle in the sky, assumedly the explosion from the remaining bits of electricity*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

AU Mana: *grins sadistically* Neither do I.

Mana: ... *turns to Van with a extremely scared face* I'm not usually that scary, am I?
Tanya: *grinning widely, obviously enjoying the show* You are when you're angry~ You just don't have electricity. Just giant dragons and stuff~ ^^
Mana: *seems put off by Tanya's observation* I don't usually take off three years of someone's life by just acting angry...

Abandoned Yak: *nudges ooo back into the forum boxes*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 am

Van: If it helps, I don't think I've seen you angry before.
*Van glances at AU Mana and shivers*
Van: I'm not sure I want to though...

*ooo stumbles, having taken to playing chess with the pixie girl*
ooo: Ah,....
*ooo pats the yak, and the girl shouts*
: I'M BORED!
*She starts beating on him, much to his apathy*
: LET'S DO SOMETHIIIING!
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 am

Yak: *sits down and wags its attached tail since it's still dressed as a wolf*

Tanya: Hmm~ *floats up and sits on Mana's hat, criss-cross applesauce style* Soooo, I think that sparring match idea still sounds good~ ^^
AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow at Tanya* ...As in, us against you guys?
Tanya: Pft! Obviously not Van! He's kind of the dead weight in this group~ Razz
Mana: *put off* Hey, Tanya, be nice!
Tanya: Oh, right. *looks at Van* No offense~
Mana: ...-.-;
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 am

*Van smiles, though he also sweatdrops and waves his hand dismissively*
Van: None taken. I'm not one to spar, truth be told...

AU Whip: A sparring match? I don't know...
*AUWhip runs his open hand through his bangs*
AU Whip: It wouldn't be fair to nearly kill them twice in one day, would it?

*ooo sits down next to the yak and pets it, and the girl beats on him some more*
: HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT AROUND WITH THIS YAK, WE CAN BE DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING!
ooo: ...You're very high-strung today.
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 am

AU Mana: *although she seems slightly annoyed that his bang playing has started up again, she matches his confidence* Yeah, it would kind of be a massacre, wouldn't it?
Tanya: *looks at the AUs disbelievingly* ...Pft. Ah ha... HA HA. AH HA HA HA! *begins to laugh really hard on top of Mana's hat*
AU Mana: *eyes Tanya warily* What?
Tanya: *wipes at her eyes* Haaaah... That's funny. Pft.
Mana: *catches Tanya's drift and looks pretty confident herself as she crosses her arms* See, you're incorrectly assuming that Whip would be my sparring partner. When in actuality~
Tanya: *grins hugely with a strong aura of arrogance* It's me~
AU Mana: *seems surprised by the idea, but quickly recovers* You'd think you could actually beat me and Whip?
Tanya: *scoffs* Pft. I don't think, I know~ >;3
AU Mana: *raises an eyebrow in response to the challenge and smirks* Oh really? *looks at AU Whip* Are you up for it? I feel like you might have qualms about bringing down a little girl a few notches~
Mana: I'm worried about the fact that you don't... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 am

*AU Whip seems to flutter by the memory of Tanya's outburst earlier*
AU Whip: ....Any qualms I might have had were put down a long while ago. She seems sure of herself, let's see how well she can back it up~
Van: You're just going to fight a little girl like that?!
AU Whip: Still, two against one isn't fair. Are you going to call in a partner?
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 am

Mana: *raises an eyebrow* Uh, hello~? *does a small wave*
AU Mana: *scoffs* Oh, pft, yeah. This'll be an easy one.
Tanya: *floats off of Mana's hat and shares a look with her before looking back at AU Mana, grinning excitedly* Oh, you say that now, but let it be known that the world has yet to see what me and Mana can do together~
Mana: *her wand appears out of thin air and she taps Tanya's whistle* I'd prepare yourselves just in case~ Tanya's a force to be reckoned with~
AU Mana: News flash! So am I. *smirks and backs up from the two*
Tanya: *pushes Van back* I suggest you mundanes stay out of the way, Van~ ^^

Yak: *rolls onto its back, showing its belly, as if asking for a rub*
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Van: Ah.... o-okay...
*Van steps away very quickly, gaining quite a bit of distance for the relatively few steps he took. Whip pops up next to him, singeing but otherwise fairly unharmed*
Whip: Oi Van! You're just gonna take being called "mundane"?
AU Whip: That referred to you as well.
Whip: Ex-cuse me!? I'll have you know I'm super powerful!
AU Whip: What kind of skills could you possible have?
Whip: That's easy! I.....
*Whip rubs his muzzle*
Whip: .....I can..... w-well, I can.....
*Whip dejectedly crawls next to Van, muttering half-thoughts about his own strength whilst Van just smiles sympathetically. AU Whip, satisfied with shutting his alternate up, returns to the main event*
AU Whip: Considering this is a sparring match, I'm going to assume we aren't using lethal force. Are there any other conditions?

*ooo initally ignores the yak's advancements, though after a short period of glancing at and away from it, he finally caves and scratches its stomach with his off hand*
Back to top Go down
Mana the Cat Magician
Original Member~
Mana the Cat Magician

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Mana: Hmm... *thinks over it, and then looks pointedly at Tanya* No sharp bladed weapons.
Tanya: *puffs out her cheeks* Whaddya looking at me for!?
Mana: *the look becomes unimpressed*
Tanya: *blows at her bangs* How about "no drawing blood"? Because technically both of you *gestures in between AU Mana and Mana* have the ability to change your energy into sharp weapons.
AU Mana: *seems somewhat surprised* How do you know that?
Mana: *nods* Good enough.
Tanya: *gains a very evil look as she fingers her whistle and begins to chuckle evilly to herself*
Mana: *looks back to the AUs* Tanya and I can summon help. Are you okay with fighting more than just us?
AU Mana: *scoffs* Not gonna make much of a difference. Sides, we're used to handling a group bigger than us. Right Whip?
Back to top Go down
Whip
Original Member~
Whip

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

AU Whip: Bigger and stronger~
*AU Whip seems about to settle, but then he says something else*
AU Whip: Actually... I have a condition as well. No fire.
*He noticeably doesn't look at AU Mana at all whilst making the request*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)   Anime Portal Station  (Actually it's more of a break room.) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Portal Station (Actually it's more of a break room.)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next